Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

GameThread : Pacers @ Magic 1/29/12

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Pacers

Yeah and people have a problem with what Dwight said. Hah. He is the only dude out there giving anything remotely close to effort right now. I'm not mad at Dwight at all. I would want out of this mess of a team too. And he is still putting in the same amount of effort he has put in his all career.

Normally I don't question SVG, but I have been really confused by him lately. Why is Von Wafer riding the pine again? He has been basically the one dude that can bring is a spark off the bench. It boggles my mind that guys like Turk and J Rich are running around doing absolutely nothing.

This is really sad, this is literally the beginning of the end for this franchise as a contending team. I mean, an argument can be made that we weren't a contender anyway, but yikes. It also doesn't make sense how this just came completely out of the blue.

Surely if Dwight placed the ball on his **** and then slung it up at the rim he'd have a better chance of hitting his free throws than he does now....... is he trolling? 25%?