Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

If the Magic don

...I will continue rooting for them next season. And if next season the same happens, i still be loving my Magic.

And if in the next 10 years, we continue to get frustrations, bad trades, poor coaching, mediocre players and accumulating losses, i would also love the Magic.

And if the world ends, and we are never able to be champions of the world...well...you know what happens...I still be loving my Orlando Magic!.

From a true fan from Argentina, who loves Orlando and supports it no matter what...

Magic, this is my love statement for you.

...I will continue rooting for them next season. And if next season the same happens, i still be loving my Magic.

And if in the next 10 years, we continue to get frustrations, bad trades, poor coaching, mediocre players and accumulating losses, i would also love the Magic.

And if the world ends, and we are never able to be champions of the world...well...you know what happens...I still be loving my Orlando Magic!.

From a true fan from Argentina, who loves Orlando and supports it no matter what...

Magic, this is my love statement for you.

Thats me to. As much as I hate this organizations discisions and want them to be booted out of town for not firing Brian Hill, I still will watch the Magic because I'm in addict or a fan as you call it.

Alex, I too, love the Magic. We have had a relationship now going on 16 years. It started with Stanley Roberts, Sean Wiggins, Jerry Reynolds. Lost 61 and I still thought we had an up and coming team. Lived through the Shaq / Penny years that now seem like a daydream.

That's when the abuse started. The fact is that for the last 11 years, the relationship has soured. The love is not there the way it was before.

The abuse has sometimes been intense (Shaq leaving), other times it's the long term effect of having had only three seasons in the history of the franchise where neither Jeff Turner nor Pat Garrity were playing Flower Forward for our franchise. Or that for only three seasons (Chuck Daly's cameo and Doc's first) we have not had amateur night, first three fans get to coach the team. Goukas, Hill, Adubato, Davis and Jent, need I say more.

Daft picks (pun intended), suffice it to say that our one first round pick that decided not to come and play (Francine) is only 2.5 points per game behind Jeryl Sasser, 2.9 behind Johnny Taylor , and 1.8 behind Reece Gaines.

Yes, I have thought of separating, going my own way, picking a new team, but in the end, I come back. I still get excited about the most mundane things (JJ looked good in our blowout loss to the Bulls).

It hasn't been a bed of roses, but I'm still here. Who knows, we may be on our way to something special.

Keep the love going Alex, we'll be here in ten years, still loving the Magic and still complaining about something.

I went to the 7th home game in the Magics first season and have stuck with them ever since. Now that I have moved to TN I still follow and watch every game(and my wife hates it) they play. I wont lie I have had a few seasons that watching every game wasnt a must. But I will be a Magic fan till the end! I have suffered with them through the terrible times and jumped for joy in the good times(most memorable is when Nick Anderson picked MJ...still my favorite play of all time!) and will be there through thick and thin! We need to love our Magic, just not the devil coaching them!