Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

How can I get a luxury box for Cavs game on 2/3?

Hi all,

Feb 3 is my bday and I wanted to take my family & friends to watch a game at the arena. It'll be my daughter's first NBA game (or live sporting event) and it'll be my dad & brother's first time to the new arena. I chose the Cavs game because it's actually on my bday and it'll be cheaper to get everyone tickets for a game that won't be in high demand. While planning my outing, I thought about looking into a luxury box to amp up the experience. I know corporations buy the suites throughout the year, but sometimes you hear of companies not using the boxes and renting out or giving away the seats. I'm hoping I can be lucky enough to come across the opportunity.

So, if anyone has any information on who I can call or how I can go about making this this happen, please reply to or send me a private message.

Thanks.

Me and some ppl from work rented out the Allstar deck for Sundays game against the pacers.. Here is the number for the lady who helped me with everything 407-916-2956.. Her name is Beth. Hope this helps

• Upvote 1

Me and some ppl from work rented out the Allstar deck for Sundays game against the pacers.. Here is the number for the lady who helped me with everything 407-916-2956.. Her name is Beth. Hope this helps

Thanks a lot!

For the Cavs? You should call your ticket rep and say, "I want to see the Cavs." Your representative should then drive to your house, embrace you while weeping, drive you to the stadium, show you to your box, and serve you a complimentary meal all for 10 dollars.

• Upvote 1

For the Cavs? You should call your ticket rep and say, "I want to see the Cavs." Your representative should then drive to your house, embrace you while weeping, drive you to the stadium, show you to your box, and serve you a complimentary meal all for 10 dollars.

i know. I was hoping for a better game but if I'm paying for 8-10 people, i won't be able to find Hawks/Heat/Celtics/Thunder tickets for $20 or less. Besides, I don't want to get into it with another obnoxious fan while my daughter is watching. Cavs should be a blowout.....but with this team, who knows.