Beast From The East

GameThread : Bobcats @ Magic 1/17/12

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Magic
    • Bobcats

Knee jerk reaction time:

Jason Richardson, Earl Clark, and 2013 first for Gerald Henderson and Tyrus Thomas. Multiple championships? huah!

JJRedick47: "There are times when I say to myself, `This team has a chance to be the best we’ve been in my 6 years with the Magic.’'

JAY JAY!!

JJRedick47: "We’ve got a lot of experience, we have the best big guy in lg, the most dominant player and a lot of solid pieces."

• Upvote 1

Chris Duhon

17 plus minutes, all 0's in the stat box, not a single point, the dude is a ghost. Pops with San Antonio pulled all his starters after knowing the game was gone to rest the starters for tomorrow night, no such thing here, though Wafer is getting some good time and numbers. Please try Hughes over Duhon for just a game or two.

It's quite possible, but we can't get complacent. Got to go one game at a time and embrace an underdog role.

I'm still convinced we are one piece away. Defensive wing that can slash (Batum? Chandler?) and/or a passing PG that just makes smart solid plays. Also a backup C.

I still like some sort of 3 way trade with NO for Kaman to get the player we need.

17 plus minutes, all 0's in the stat box, not a single point, the dude is a ghost. Pops with San Antonio pulled all his starters after knowing the game was gone to rest the starters for tomorrow night, no such thing here, though Wafer is getting some good time and numbers. Please try Hughes over Duhon for just a game or two.

Duhon is a liability for sure.

Sounds bad but would it be bad for him to get injured for a game or 2? lol

I really wanna see Liggins get some minutes, i think he is gonna be a very good player!

It's quite possible, but we can't get complacent. Got to go one game at a time and embrace an underdog role.

I'm still convinced we are one piece away. Defensive wing that can slash (Batum? Chandler?) and/or a passing PG that just makes smart solid plays. Also a backup C.

I still like some sort of 3 way trade with NO for Kaman to get the player we need.

Gerald Henderson

I know you want a proven guy but Liggins wouldn't be a bad shout.

V good defence, slashes & can hit the 3. I doubt it happens but SVG needs to give him some burn.

The least he could do is bring energy, and he can't even manage that. Guy is useless.

Duhon sucked almost as bad as the crowd. That's saying something.

Magic are looking pretty solid right now though....good team's win games against bad times exactly like this. All this winning might put pressure on Dwight eventually.

JohnDenton555 John Denton

Postgame #Magic joke from @DwightHoward, who has grown tired of daily rumors: "Breaking news, I’m going to play with the Globetrotters."

:panicworker: :happypuppy: :panicworker:

the brooklyn globetrotters haha :panicworker:

i shouldn't even laugh!

Knee jerk reaction time:

Jason Richardson, Earl Clark, and 2013 first for Gerald Henderson and Tyrus Thomas. Multiple championships? huah!

That's not a knee jerk, that is actually a trade I would stop and seriously consider.