Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Replace Dwight/Hedo with Bynum/Gasol, where do we rank?

Why you ask? That trade is not happening.

Doesn't matter. We will be behind miami and chicago; just like we are about now.

Why do you read a thread titled "Hypothetical"? I swear there are some morons crawling around this place.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why do you read a thread titled "Hypothetical"? I swear there are some morons crawling around this place.

Moron??? Do you want me or others here to start opening new "threads" with hypothethcal questions??

Ok, i start.

Will this team be better with russel westbrook and harden?

I can try to crawl all the way up to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Complete waste of time. The Lakers didn't earn championships by being stupid, and they won't be giving up two starters for one.

Go play fantasy basketball if you want to debate unrealistic trades.

• Downvote 1

By the way, you should restrain yourself of the insults. You can get ban. Look at the rules. Just me "hypothetically" speaking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Complete waste of time. The Lakers didn't earn championships by being stupid, and they won't be giving up two starters for one.

Go play fantasy basketball if you want to debate unrealistic trades.

Thanks for playing. Even though your premise of "two starters for one" is completely wrong. Hedo would start for the Lakers.

Go read another thread if you don't want to discuss the premise, troll.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

By the way, you should restrain yourself of the insults. You can get ban. Look at the rules. Just me "hypothetically" speaking.

Are you giving a vet member, who's been here since 06, a lecture on the rules?

Laugh.

• Downvote 1

Moron??? Do you want me or others here to start opening new "threads" with hypothethcal questions??

Ok, i start.

Will this team be better with russel westbrook and harden?

I can try to crawl all the way up to you.

No one is stopping you from making that thread kiddo, this is a Magic site, where we can discuss Magic-related topics. I'm asking if what your rank of the Magic would be if we swapped players with the Lakers. Unlike your idiotic statement, Otis has asked for Bynum and Gasol.

You'll never reach all the way up to me, by the way, its an exercise in futility.

Backseat moderating gets you a ban as well. Besides, I never explicitly called you a moron, you're obviously the one who think it fits. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for playing. Even though your premise of "two starters for one" is completely wrong. Hedo would start for the Lakers.

Go read another thread if you don't want to discuss the premise, troll.

troll LOL Thats enough evidence to prove your just a silly child trying to be a BIG INTERNET MAN. Congrats on your award, maybe in a few years you can share a beer with your friends.

troll LOL Thats enough evidence to prove your just a silly child trying to be a BIG INTERNET MAN. Congrats on your award, maybe in a few years you can share a beer with your friends.

If you look up what a "troll" is on a message board, you'll see what you're doing fits the bill.

You popped in, insulted the thread, made no attempt to discuss the premise, etc. You. Are. A. Troll.

Embrace it. Love it.

• Downvote 1

585552946-Internet_fight.gif

I won't ask how you know about that site but lol

Also Osprey, since you like to act like a big man....

"You must be 18 years old to use this site. Note to parents."