Sunbaked

Von Wafer

Von Wafer  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Should Von Wafer be playing more?

At this point, I'm convinced people hate on Duhon because it's trendy.

Duhon is averaging 6.8/2.6/5.6 on decent percentages per36 with good defense. That's not that bad for a backup point guard. Yes, he's overpaid, but so is Hedo. So is JJ. So are lots of players.

But seriously, Duhon is putting up far better numbers than any backup point guard we've had since Arroyo, and I'd much rather have Duhon's infinitely superior defense over Arroyo's additional scoring. Especially since most of Arroyo's additional scoring came from inefficient chucking.

Me thinks you overrate his defense.

Anyway, he's all we have now. He ain't going no where unless Hughes gets some burn.

At this point, I'm convinced people hate on Duhon because it's trendy.

Duhon is averaging 6.8/2.6/5.6 on decent percentages per36 with good defense. That's not that bad for a backup point guard. Yes, he's overpaid, but so is Hedo. So is JJ. So are lots of players.

But seriously, Duhon is putting up far better numbers than any backup point guard we've had since Arroyo, and I'd much rather have Duhon's infinitely superior defense over Arroyo's additional scoring. Especially since most of Arroyo's additional scoring came from inefficient chucking.

Or you know, he can't dribble, move the ball, or shoot for the life of him. Unless my eyes are deceiving me.

I'd rather have Arroyo's additional scoring, DOM. Only because Jameer is playing so below expectations.

Oh and yeah, I agree with that Scumbag guy. Duhon is good on rotations, but he's super lazy and doesn't even try to contest shots.

Ive sAt there and watched stan leave wafer on the bench the whole game and when he put wafer in its instant offense from him. Hes one of the best slashers on our team hands down. I got so much respect for Wafer. When they interviewed him and asked about his limited minutes he simply answered hes just blessed to be on the team. He said many people would love to be there in his shoes so he just remembers that. What a cool positive guy. He needs to play Mr. Stan