Sign in to follow this  
Shock Phantom

Wizards vs Magic 1/4/12 7 pm

I just got home from the game, had fun. Dwight and Ryno owned the Wizards' frontcourt. I cheered for Rashard when they introduced him but the arena was half empty and he didn't get an overly loud ovation. It never got really loud, you could tell we were playing the Wizards lol.

• Upvote 1

was at the game. interesting.observations:

dwight is hot and cold with his emotions. he tends to get frustrated easily with his teammates, like him arguing with hedo after the missed lob, but then having fun with his teammates at the end of the game. i've seen his frustration in other games too.

jameer is terrible at finding dwight on fast breaks, it's disgusting how many times dwight could score if he got the ball at the right time. if i were dwight and i continually ran the fast break and didnt get rewarded i know i would be pissed.

ryan is kilking it. nothing more need be said.

as others have mentioned stan is terrible with finding effective ways to increase the experience of his players on the bench. heard chants for play von wafer from dwights suite next to me.

great crowd tonight, they were loud all game

cool new magic intro prior to starting lineups.

that's all i got, good win by the magic.

I just got home from the game, had fun. Dwight and Ryno owned the Wizards' frontcourt. I cheered for Rashard when they introduced him but the arena was half empty and he didn't get an overly loud ovation. It never got really loud, you could tell we were playing the Wizards lol.

thanks for cheering for shard

i would have called out to him had i gone

gotta love the cold blooded assassin

ORL - 103

WAS - 85

I was off by 2 points on WAS in my prediction.... not bad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Only Issue: Duhon, I have watched him in every game so far and I know there has to be someone better. I dont know how many bone head moves he has done but it has been consistent, leading to atleast 2 or 3 TO per game. Duhon needs to get better on defense and slow down and make better decisions with the ball.

We can not win games, or Championships by turning over the ball the way we do. We currently rank #8 in TO's by team with 14 TO's per game.

2009: 13.1 TO's - ECF, Finals

2010: 14.1 TO's - 2nd Round Bounce

2011: 14.9 TO's - 1st Round Bounce

Current: 14 TO's -?

Ball security is also a problem for Dwight and Hedo and Nelson..... they all get the ball the most, they need to take care of it.

I was never really worried in this game, Dwight had his way and dunked as he pleased, Good Win.

We better be prepared for the Bulls coming to town, no walk in the park for sure, and I hope our PG's dont get raped too bad.

Im not too worried though, if stuff hits the fan, we got Larry Hughes :gortat:

Here is an observation I made from last night at the game, about Big Baby. We went down close to the court early and watched some players warm up and his jump shot just looked bad. Really bad. He was missing most of his ****s while everyone else looks smooth. I hope he is just in a funk because he is playing bad and I thought he looked bad without a guy guarding him out there.