AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

CHA will be on a b2b so I think we win that one, and the Spurs will be on a b2b after playing Miami and they suck on the road. We will beat the Knicks if Melo doesn't play, but we have a good chance regardless. The Lakers will be on a b2b after playing Miami as well, so that game will be easier.

We are in good position to win every game. I think we go 2-2 or 3-1.

Orlando Sentinel: Magic SG Jason Richardson (knee) said Sunday he "probably will not play" against Knicks in N.Y. in MLK matinee

Orlando Sentinel: Magic G-F Quentin Richardson (ankle) practiced Sun., available vs. NY on Monday, C Daniel Orton (illness) practiced

Completely unrelated to this thread, but I've come dangerously close to hurling my remote at the T.V. screen every time Westbrook does that "click-click boom" motion with his hands when he hits a shot.

I can't stand the Thunder.

Completely unrelated to this thread, but I've come dangerously close to hurling my remote at the T.V. screen every time Westbrook does that "click-click boom" motion with his hands when he hits a shot.

I can't stand the Thunder.

It's annoying, but no more so than Mutombo's finger wag or Kobe's fist pump.

I do wish he'd stop doing it so often though. Hit a 3 to give your team a 6 point lead with 1:30 left? Sure, do your signature gesture. Fine. Just hit your 5th shot in a row, so you've got 14 in the quarter? Go for it.

But when you just made a shot that gets you to 5 for 14, and your team is up 14, don't bother. You look like an ass.

rofl at Wince. He missed the game winning shot and then ran off injured. Classic Wince Harder. :svgsad:

LOL yeah I saw that too. Classic!

He had to blame that miss on SOMETHING, right? :happypuppy:

It's annoying, but no more so than Mutombo's finger wag or Kobe's fist pump.

I do wish he'd stop doing it so often though. Hit a 3 to give your team a 6 point lead with 1:30 left? Sure, do your signature gesture. Fine. Just hit your 5th shot in a row, so you've got 14 in the quarter? Go for it.

But when you just made a shot that gets you to 5 for 14, and your team is up 14, don't bother. You look like an ass.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing when I saw Westbrook and thought of Mutombo..it was so frustrating and annoying back in the day.