AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

Would the magic be able to go after patty mills? he is a fast guard that i think deserve solid minutes and can sink the three ball and create. Would be a massive upgrade on dohan since portland have a full roster and seem set in the guard spot

With our win last night we are tied for 2nd best in the league with the Heat and trail only OKC and Chicago. I know it's early in the season but we are showing some grit at the end of games like the '09-10 team did.

Not bad for having only the best center in the league and "a bunch of scrubs" :D

• Upvote 1

Would the magic be able to go after patty mills? he is a fast guard that i think deserve solid minutes and can sink the three ball and create. Would be a massive upgrade on dohan since portland have a full roster and seem set in the guard spot

He kind of looks like Jameer Nelson too

patty%20mills1.png

jameer-nelson-2010-11-24-23-10-1.jpg

I think he will be signed by Blazers again. They managed to get him at start of last season when there looked like there was no room for him either, they are more than capable at getting him again at vet. min. He loves Portland and the team, proof is in his history with the city and words he has mentioned. Also he is in Portland watching the team play and is there number 1 supporter, egging the crowd on.

He can not sign till March and that is plenty of time for things to change. I would love to have him in a Magic jersey. He is undersized and not the strongest player, though he is a good team defender and has great defensive hands. Being an Australian I have watched him a fair bit. He most probably will return to the NBL (Australian basketball league) and play there to March. He already spent a bit of time there playing for Melbourne Tigers (The team Bogut also tried to play for but could not afford his Insurance) before heading to China.

Brandon Bass vs Glen Davis:

* Brandon Bass *****s rotation and fouls Dirk on game winner.

Where are all the Brandon Bass homers now?

just a little vid I made

• Upvote 6

Zo

Is Otis Smith on his way out the door, yet?

Steve Kyler

No… and there are no plans to fire him and from what I have been told he and Dwight are fine — the issues in Orlando are bigger than Otis Smith.

john package

i think the orlando magic are one good/consistent scorer away from being able to compete for a championship ( i don’t say they’re going to get it but competing would help them keep howard )who is out there and who do you think they should go after ?

Steve Kyler

I think they agree with you… the problem is they have no spare assets to make a real move.

I think like a lot of teams they have to wait and see who throws in the towel or what situations become so bad a team has to make a trade.

The Magic are buyers in a sellers market… they have to wait for someone to sell, but at the same time they don’t have a lot to offer.

Keep your eye on Kirk Hinrich… keep your eye on Stephen Jackson, keep your eye on OJ Mayo… those are obtainable guys right now.

I'd take Hinrich, but I wouldn't give up much more than Jameer.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-rumors-chat-with-steve-kyler-11312?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nba-rumors-chat-with-steve-kyler-11312&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

S Jax would mean we're showing J Rich the door

I'm up for that... I just assumed it would be Hedo or Ryno, and both are playing well.

I don't want Mayo unless we give J-Rich, Meer, or bench trash.