AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

All he has is the spasms correct? They aren't hiding anything are they?

Its just back spasms but he cracked his sternum like 2 seasons ago and i think it just brought back a little of the pain. Other than that he came down hard on his ankle in Philly and hurt his wrist on his shooting hand earlier in the season, he just needs some rest

Its just back spasms but he cracked his sternum like 2 seasons ago and i think it just brought back a little of the pain. Other than that he came down hard on his ankle in Philly and hurt his wrist on his shooting hand earlier in the season, he just needs some rest

Just wondering if it was more than let on. He's had a pretty good amount of time off for it to still be so bad. You'd figure with the rest and constant treatment he'd be doing better.

Just wondering if it was more than let on. He's had a pretty good amount of time off for it to still be so bad. You'd figure with the rest and constant treatment he'd be doing better.

I mean its better but not to where he can say he's close to 100%

Back spasms are seriously aggravating. I've had them a couple times throughout my life and I'm only 20. I don't know how bad Dwight's episode is but for me it last for days. No matter what position you're in(sitting, standing, laying down, on your side, etc), it hurts.

YaBoyR- has Dwight been to the Chiropractor for an adjustment on this or just a doctor?

I've had a bad back for 20 years and the Chiropractor is the one who fixes it... doctors can only give you pain pills and therapy that really doesn't fix the problem.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YaBoyR- has Dwight been to the Chiropractor for an adjustment on this or just a doctor?

I've had a bad back for 20 years and the Chiropractor is the one who fixes it... doctors can only give you pain pills and therapy that really doesn't fix the problem.

Im not exactly sure if he's seen one but obviously he's trying to find a solution that will get him back on the court as soon as possible. Doc out in LA will let him know whats the best thing for him to do but he's tried pain pills and therapy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Im not exactly sure if he's seen one but obviously he's trying to find a solution that will get him back on the court as soon as possible. Doc out in LA will let him know whats the best thing for him to do but he's tried pain pills and therapy

I thought he did yoga? I saw him in a T-Mobile commercial with Barkely a few years ago doing yoga. He looked like he does it frequently. Is there any truth to this? If so yoga really helps with back spasms. Hurts at 1st but gets the job done

• Upvote 1

I thought he did yoga? I sDiagnosedaw him in a T-Mobile commercial with Barkely a few years ago doing yoga. He looked like he does it frequently. Is there any truth to this? If so yoga really helps with back spasms. Hurts at 1st but gets the job done

Well looks like he was mis-diagnosed by team doctors...

Well looks like he was mis-diagnosed by team doctors...

That's embarrasing.

Thankful Rays baseball is back, this season is getting hard to watch.

The Rays?

Didn't they get blown out yesterday and today Lulz

Lol, yes they did. :shard:

I'm also a fan of the Bucs.

Out of all 3 organizations though, I am thinking the Magic are most suspect.

Lol, yes they did. :shard:

I'm also a fan of the Bucs.

Out of all 3 organizations though, I am thinking the Magic are most suspect.

Bucs fan as well lol, will be focusing on the draft rather than the season finale against Memphis