AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

I'd like to keep Earl, but if it gets rid of Turk, I'm all for it. I also wish we could move JRich. Liggins needs more playing time.

No man, sorry if I wasn't clear: I mean i'd like to trade Hedo for Earl within the lineup (ie at the 3). :cheers:

Though indeed, if a team would take Hedo and Earl for let's say an expiring, that'd be great...

So the Lakers managed to acquire Sessions for Eyenga...while getting rid of Luke Walton.

why does otis never pull this type of stuff off? We NEVER get rid of junk for productive guys. Always seems vice versa.

So the Lakers managed to acquire Sessions for Eyenga...while getting rid of Luke Walton.

why does otis never pull this type of stuff off? We NEVER get rid of junk for productive guys. Always seems vice versa.

you mean like Steve Francis for Ariza and Penny's expiring? I know, he's horrible kid.

you mean like Steve Francis for Ariza and Penny's expiring? I know, he's horrible kid.

I'm still mad that the SVG era began with Pat Garrity as the first guy off the bench and he kept Ariza buried until he was traded. But, in a round about way, he turned into Brian Cook who then turned into Rafer Alston, who turned into a Finals run, so I guess it's all good.

I'm still mad that the SVG era began with Pat Garrity as the first guy off the bench and he kept Ariza buried until he was traded. But, in a round about way, he turned into Brian Cook who then turned into Rafer Alston, who turned into a Finals run, so I guess it's all good.

I dont know what is going on with bryan cook but that guy can bring value on his trades. We got alston and now the clippers got exceptional value from him.

• Upvote 1

Anything over Duhon. Even Fisher.

Fisher is clutch too.

It was literally my first instinct.. even how relative garbage Fisher has been, he's STILL been better than Duhon. I don't know if he can match Duhon's 44% from three (the only thing he's doing well), but I know he wouldn't turn the ball over as much.

Anything over Duhon. Even Fisher.

Fisher is clutch too.

Co-sign. Fisher would be a great backup PG, I love his 3 pt stroke too