AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

I can't wait to have JR Smith here. Not only is HE a headcase and an irresponsible knucklehead but we can look forward to this this and this

sign me up.

As a basketball player he is better than everyone else we have besides Dwight Ryan and jj. Just sayin

Call me crazy but I think it is time to dump salary and call it quits... Trade Dwight out West!, not Nets, not Bulls, not Celtics, must be West but we need a 3rd team to give us picks. Whether it be something like Bynum for Dwight and 3rd team gets Gasol and we get picks, or Blake Griffen for Dwight and 3rd team gets Jordan and we get picks.

We need to kill this season, we will not pass 2nd round, not win a championship, and nooo one is willing to help us by trading us a stud. With a bad record this year we can get 1 top 10 pick and potentially more 1st rounders by way of D12 trade. We shed Turk and Duhon in the D12 trade and have alot of cap space for summer of 2013 FREE AGENTS like:

Steph Curry, John Wall, Monte Ellis, Tyreke Evans, Demarcus Cousins, Andre Iguodala, Brandon Jennings, Lamar Odom. thats just a few off top of my head.

POINT IS WE SUCK NOW AND NEED TO TRADE D12 FOR PICKS IN THIS YEARS DEEP DRAFT, and have $$$ for next summer. we could rebuild QUICK if things get handled correctly.

Superman or Superboy?

is he a leader or just a ploy?

Does he have what it takes to do the right thing?

does he have the fortitude to win us a ring?

Patience it takes to make it all work,

PATIENCE, just ask Dirk.

Champions are not built overnight,

and Champions dont go out without a fight.

I say these things with one thing in mind,

because true leaders are hard to find

Fight our fight, make it all work,

be our Leader not our Jerk.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I can't wait to have JR Smith here. Not only is HE a headcase and an irresponsible knucklehead but we can look forward to this this and this

sign me up.

Know anyone from Hong Kong? Ever been there?

Here is the thing, obviously Jr Smith has baggage and a member of his family is out of control in the links.

But JR Smith has family here as well and they are very quality people.

They also are dealing with some pretty strong racism over there from some fans. Stuff that doesn't happen here. stuff that can make some people fly off the handle (no excuse, just giving another side).

So to say "we can look forward to xxxxxx" is ridiculous. I don't see that happening here.

Know anyone from Hong Kong? Ever been there?

Here is the thing, obviously Jr Smith has baggage and a member of his family is out of control in the links.

But JR Smith has family here as well and they are very quality people.

They also are dealing with some pretty strong racism over there from some fans. Stuff that doesn't happen here. stuff that can make some people fly off the handle (no excuse, just giving another side).

So to say "we can look forward to xxxxxx" is ridiculous. I don't see that happening here.

actually I have.

regardless, remember when he killed that guy in a drunk driving accident and he's still kind of walking around? yea...

I mean, we make mistakes, but, we're handled a little differently. I don't particularly like that so much.

His mother and father by all accounts are great people but their son is a moron, MORON. Even on the court, strictly basketball related he's a MORON.