AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

I watched the Knicks/Celtics game. My opinion was based on having, you know, actually seen what I was describing.

I really don't get what your problem is.

Bass did played well last night. However, we all knew he was talented. However, i did not see anything different than what he did here. He was more effective last night because only one reason; RONDO!!!. Rondo was able to find him. With boston offensive rotation and people double teaming Garnett and Allen, he was able to either shot the open basket or ending with a smaller defender. The same thing happened with Big Baby last year. Big baby and Bass are very similar player. However, I think that big baby will be better for use as he is a better defender. Bass is lazy and can't defend well.

Lets just wait and see...

Why can't anyone just say that Bass is a better player than he showed while with the Magic? The guy just did not fit this system. Some guys are better suited for other systems. Granted its only one game but the guy played way better with the Mavs than with the Magic. Also the guy has a player option. Wassup Ike Austin!

I'm not a huge fan of +- stats but damn, Meer +9 and Duhon -17. Duhon needs to go.

Why can't anyone just say that Bass is a better player than he showed while with the Magic? The guy just did not fit this system. Some guys are better suited for other systems. Granted its only one game but the guy played way better with the Mavs than with the Magic. Also the guy has a player option. Wassup Ike Austin!

I'm not a huge fan of +- stats but damn, Meer +9 and Duhon -17. Duhon needs to go.

Even Duhon will be better in a different system. CHICAGO, Anyone?

Even Duhon will be better in a different system. CHICAGO, Anyone?

Duhon will be terrible anywhere as of now. I don't even know how this guy is still in the NBA.

Leave it to Otis to give a horrendous player like that a 4 year contract. Funny thing is, word was that we tried to get him BEFORE we signed him, because Otis liked him so much. Wow.

Duhon will be terrible anywherewhere. I don't even know how this guy is still in the NBA.

Leave it to Otis to give a horrendous player like that a 4 year contract. Funny thing is, word was that we tried to get him BEFORE we signed him, because Otis liked him so much. Wow.

Well, he was very good in chicago and did played well there. He has talent. However, he is out of shape and seems that he does not care.

He is lazy and his working ethics are poor. He had potential.

Now, He is a piece of crap.

I HATE SVG...

I'm not throwin in the towel after 1 game but i've been saying we need to get rid of SVG for a while now. It baffles me that Stan can not see what all of us see every game. The Magic need to stop running a half court slow offense and pick up the tempo and play full court basketball. Stan says that we dont have the players that can take it to the basket so that's why we sit out there and take 3's all game. Everytime we get into a half court set Dwight gets doubled and are shooters end up taking contested shots. We need to run Phoenix old offense and be disciplined on defense...

Just had to vent...

I HATE SVG...

I'm not throwin in the towel after 1 game but i've been saying we need to get rid of SVG for a while now. It baffles me that Stan can not see what all of us see every game. The Magic need to stop running a half court slow offense and pick up the tempo and play full court basketball. Stan says that we dont have the players that can take it to the basket so that's why we sit out there and take 3's all game. Everytime we get into a half court set Dwight gets doubled and are shooters end up taking contested shots. We need to run Phoenix old offense and be disciplined on defense...

Just had to vent...

I've been a tough SVG critic but who are we going to get to replace him with? I think he's better than anyone lined up right now.

It's pretty annoying to see, however, that when our offense stagnates, we don't put in players who that can give us instant offense off the bench.

Now it makes sense why he wouldn't want to go there.

Do you really think it makes sense that a shoe company has any control over where their endorsements are playing? I guess Nike are furious over Wade and Bronzy playing in Miami then...