Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Thunder

I mean atleast Redick made an effort of contributing in other ways. Overall this was a poor performance by most of the team and on Stans part for not trying different options.

it's stan's fault for the ball not going through the hoop?

I lost count in the third quarter where the ball just didn't go our way on several buckets.

it's stan's fault for the ball not going through the hoop?

I lost count in the third quarter where the ball just didn't go our way on several buckets.

Not for them missing but for not putting in other options when players are chucking up 3s and shooting contested shots when the clocks still in the 20's when its obviously time for a line up change. I personally would have loved to have seen one of the rookies play or seen Wafer in before the last 5 minutes...

Not for them missing but for not putting in other options when players are chucking up 3s and shooting contested shots when the clocks still in the 20's then its time for a line up change. I personally would have loved to see one of the rookies play or seen Wafer in before the last 5 minutes...

of course you would have loved to see the rookies play, but i'm sure stan would prefer to lose by 10 then by 20. Plus liggins was in street clothes.

of course you would have loved to see the rookies play, but i'm sure stan would prefer to lose by 10 then by 20. Plus liggins was in street clothes.

I think Hughes would have done better than Dudu. We were in this game until Dudu came in and their lead went up to 15 (from 6) in like a couple minutes.

Ya I know liggins was. but idont see how hed prefer to lose by 10 than 20 when he played Duhon for what was basicly the whole 3rd quarter.

The guys that looked good looked real good... the guys that looked bad looked real bad. We need to get some Hughs going and leave the doo doo in the locker room toilet. IMO our 2nd squad could be good if we can get some ball movement!

With only 2 preseason games against the same team the panic should be put on hold. BUT these things really need to be addressed.

Von Wafer definitely needs to play more. Duhon should never play again. Otis needs to stop bsing around and get a backup center. Defense should become a religion for this team. Ball movement and other basic offensive fundamentals are severly lacking. Dwight needs to stop trying to score against a triple team. BB should never take the ball to the hole.