Beast From The East

Game Thread: Heat @ Magic 12/20/11 (preseason)

Really though, all last night should be remembered for is the night that Orlando unleashed Daniel Orton on the league.

That was great... "Apparently Miami hasn't read the scouting reports on Orton..."

Glad to see people changing their tune on Baby.

It is so easy to armchair it and look at stats, but he brings a far better look to this team. We got a taste of it last night.

What I am hoping now is that Harper keeps balling and we keep running with Hughes/JJ/Liggins as our reserve wings. That is a real athletic and versatile backcourt.

Also Orton..this guy has potential. He really can shoot rather well, and I have been saying it for a while. I think he could end up being a very very good player for us, but we just have to hope he gets the PT.

I wish I could have watched it. I was checking the score on ESPN's Scorecenter app. There was a period where I didn't check for a while because I thought it was just gonna be another blow out. Then, out of nowhere, we were up and I followed the last 6 minutes or so refreshing to read the play-by-play. I kept reading our rookies names for us and some of their starters which surprised me(Lebron travel, Orton misses free throw 1 of 2, etc). Nice to see that they got to play and not in garbage time. "I like this team."

Enjoyed the game so much, I had to stay up till 3:30 in the morning to watch it again. I guess i was making up for the loss time. I feel better nowwhocares.

Enjoyed the game so much, I had to stay up till 3:30 in the morning to watch it again. I guess i was making up for the loss time. I feel better nowwhocares.

Was the same... Up till 3:30... but was in such a good mood the next day. Only time I did not enjoy the game (Only watched the second half) was when Duhon came on in the 4th quarter.