Sign in to follow this  
TheJambo

Missing Girl Found!!! Prayers Worked!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Carlitos Way:

quote:
Having Faith and Believing always works.

Honestly JD I wish this is true...

Is there really a reason to post this. Someone's daughter went missing which I am sure was tearing him up inside. Jambo reached out probably not only to the message board but to everyone he knows for faith and prayers.

What JD said was true and even if you feel different from his opinion there is no reason to post that when it should be celebrated that a dad and a family and friends can sleep easier tonight because that girl is alive.

quote:

quote:

Carlitos Way, this is true, this is the reason why you pray for faith, and also that he will increase our faith, especially when we become weak...........Trust me, I didn't always live this way, and I didn't know this until I tried it!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

quote:

Carlitos Way, this is true, this is the reason why you pray for faith, and also that he will increase our faith, especially when we become weak...........Trust me, I didn't always live this way, and I didn't know this until I tried it!!!!!!!!!

Carlitos...

I grew up in thr ghetto as white trash...

Now I'm out of there have my own home and business all by having faith and believing.

To give our faith and believing to others during their time of bad things happening is what iTs all about ...

What happened here today confirms that.

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

quote:

Carlitos...

I grew up in thr ghetto as white trash...

Now I'm out of there have my own home and business all by having faith and believing.

To give our faith and believing to others during their time of bad things happening is what iTs all about ...

What happened here today confirms that.

Amen!!!!!

quote:
Is there really a reason to post this. Someone's daughter went missing which I am sure was tearing him up inside. Jambo reached out probably not only to the message board but to everyone he knows for faith and prayers.

What JD said was true and even if you feel different from his opinion there is no reason to post that when it should be celebrated that a dad and a family and friends can sleep easier tonight because that girl is alive.

Not trying to be negative or go into details but my niece was kidnapped and yet to be found, 5 years has gone by and yet to be found. Im just saying it I wish it worked for our family thats all...

And im glad that people reached out and found the lil girl...

quote:

quote:

Not trying to be negative or go into details but my niece was kidnapped and yet to be found, 5 years has gone by and yet to be found. Im just saying it I wish it worked for our family thats all...

Carlito what is her name? I will keep her and your Family in my prayers...

Thanks for your concern for my friend!!!

Jammie

quote:

quote:

I will also pray for you and your family, it is very difficult to see clearly, with the worlds obstacles blocking your view. Also, don't concern yourself so much with time, God is not subjected to time like we are, so turn it completly over to him and ask Jesus to increase your faith............"and no good thing will he withold from you"! Keep the faith.

quote:

quote:

I am truly sorry and I cannot even begin to imagine ever being in that situation. I will keep you and your entire family in my prayers.