Sign in to follow this  
LilPenny3000

Jameer and Carlos: PLZ TRADE THEM BOTH!

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:
Originally posted by chevylover:

Hey!! stop this! lets give them a chance,under SVG things are going to be different.Both will have better numbers and who knows who the starter is going to be.SVG is not Brian Hill.Im sure that one of the things that he ask management is to let him run the team.That means no one is guarantee as a starter.You will see the outcome,this is going to be a long summer for the players and who knows,even Diener might end up starting.Im telling you this is how its going to be.I have seen SVG coach,for him everybody is the same,things just got a lot more interesting.

You said what i was thinking.

Nelson had one bad season under a bad offenive. system. Players play different and fit different in different systems. Nelson will be in SVG up tempo style. Nelson was better then Steve O, when steve O was shipped out. But Steve O and Nelson fit a up tempo style.

Under a up tempo system of Jonny Davis, Steve O ave 21pts, 7assi, and 6boards for us in a style that fitted. If nelson is better then Steveo (IMO), how good will nelson be in a new style of play. I say, wait and see. He ave in his rookis year in up tempo syle 9pt and 3assi in 20mins.

For me that is all Nelson have a bad season we dont need to have another one we him to be starter you say he going to play different we a different system please he did what he want last season BH let him to do what he want please dont tell me that he going to change he going to make the same mistake open your eyes people.

Nest time in english PR. That made no sense at all so you basically wasted your time trying to put together a cohesive thought.

quote:

For me that is all Nelson have a bad season we dont need to have another one we him to be starter you say he going to play different we a different system please he did what he want last season BH let him to do what he want please dont tell me that he going to change he going to make the same mistake open your eyes people.

The same goes for Carlos as well. We saw how badly he played last year. We know over the past 4-5 years what he has accomplished. Weve seen him fall out of grace under 3 head coaches already. We know his style of game, what it consists of, that its all but peaked and it still brings nothing to the table and surely doesnt warrant a starting role. My eyes have been open, and thats how I can clearly see this. Some others fans around here need to do the same, whether it be for Carlos or JN.Both these guys are not what we need.

Truth be told, both these guys can sit as far as I'm concerned..Give it to Dooling or Travis, but please, Lets not have either of these guys costing us repeadtedly like we allowed them to do in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

Nest time in english PR. That made no sense at all so you basically wasted your time trying to put together a cohesive thought.

Don't start one of these please. And if you are going to go after someone for spelling and grammer you may want to proof-read your post first.

quote:

NEXT time.. make sure you dont look like a complete @$$, before you go around correcting others..

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:

The same goes for Carlos as well. We saw how badly he played last year. We know over the past 4-5 years what he has accomplished. Weve seen him fall out of grace under 3 head coaches already. We know his style of game, what it consists of, that its all but peaked and it still brings nothing to the table and surely doesnt warrant a starting role. My eyes have been open, and thats how I can clearly see this. Some others fans around here need to do the same, whether it be for Carlos or JN.Both these guys are not what we need.

Truth be told, both these guys can sit as far as I'm concerned..Give it to Dooling or Travis, but please, Lets not have either of these guys costing us repeadtedly like we allowed them to do in the past.

Hey Dude remember he got change not for his game he have a good year with Utha Like STARTE

and Detroit the numbers are there. He got change for the problem he have with Sloan and that is the true that is one think that people think that he was change because his game and that is not the true. I am with you when you say Nelson and Carlos did not have a good years last season. The only think that I want to give Carlos the oportunity to be the Starter ike Nelson got. I know he can prove that he is the PG THAT WITH NEED. If Carlos don do the job the better think to do is to be trade.How we can talk about Carlos if he did not get the oportunity to be the starte. And about my spelling Iam trying to do my best sorry

Catman how about this (PENDEJO) Do I writer rigth?

quote:
Originally posted by mgcullen:

Arroyo has much potential. Actually more than Jameer but he is dummer than a rock and does not realize that he is a great facilitator, poor defender and average scoring option. However, if he ever gets that through his head, he will be one of those guys that blossoms late. Things like;

-An assist from a simple pass will result in two points much like an assist from a highlight reel pass

-Pass the ball around the perimeter in the half court offecence, every pass does not have to lead to an assist

-Take the jumper when left ungarded; stars (sorry but you are not a star) force shots and average to good players find the open man (which is your primary job in the first place); by the way stay in front of your man. If it helps,you could pretend that if they did not get pass you so often you would be a starter(probably accurate statement)

-Drive, you do that prety well

-A great pick and roll player but should pass off the pick and roll more often

-Make beleive that D12 is Antonio Mc Dyce or AK47, they were better players when you were around.

-Lastly, wear your P.R. National Team jersey under the Magic Uniform Jersey or get permission to wear the P.R. Jersey for magic games because it gives you supernatural powers. Maybe, you should nick name magic players in our team with names of the P.R. team and pass the ball to them much like you do with them.

Just some thoughts

Liked your commnents with some degree of insight which you seeem to emphasize motivation as to his discrepancy of his performance between international and NBA play. I feel many other factors are involved, in his PR team he is a go to man yet in NBA he is not suited or needed in that role. His strenght in international play is his open court vision together with freedom of changing the plays according to the defensive adjustments of the opposing team. It has been his most difficult adjustment to simply be an assist maker with no offensive freedom when he is open.Perhaps there is that subliminal effect of his on your face victory jersey that has affected his developing the right chemistry with some players in his teams. Carlos is still only 24 and has room to improve and adapt if handled by a coach that can play to his strenghts and let him use his PR jersey under his NBA one. LOL, that was a good one!

In my opinion, the only good reason I see for trading Carlos and Jameer is so people in this forum stop having the same #$%$%$# discussions over and over and over again. Please, give it a rest.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Carlos is still only 24 and has room to improve and adapt

Actually he is a month shy of 28.. I bit long in the tooth to start changing and remaking his game now - his cards are on the table, what you see is what you get. To put his age in perspective, people are in discussions around here about Vince being older, hes 30.

quote:
Originally posted by PR:

Hey Dude remember he got change not for his game he have a good year with Utha Like STARTE

and Detroit the numbers are there. He got change for the problem he have with Sloan and that is the true that is one think that people think that he was change because his game and that is not the true. I am with you when you say Nelson and Carlos did not have a good years last season.

I hear ya, but if you look at these great numbers as a starter in detroit and utah...

Utah..about 30 mpg...2 t/o...5 asst...12 points..

in detroit when he got his chance - his minutes were down, but got 4 asst, 2 t/o, and only 9 pnts per game

weve already determined that Jameer and CA sucked out loud last year, but in perspective Jameer played about 30 mpg, he got about 4.5 asst per, just over 2 t/o per, and netted 13 ppg.

Apples to apples.. Jameers crappy last season, is as good as the "so called great" play CA had in Utah and Detroit when he was in favor of the coach..

It still bears importance that he has pissed off all three of his last coaches, that he is older than Jameer with less upside, makes much more money and his great play of early years just barley compares with Jameers horrible season last year.

but conversly, I think the Magic need to go in a different direction all together at the point...

and about the english...no problem here, Your english is WAYYYY better than my spanish, and If people cant figure out the meaning of what you are saying, their reasoning and reading comprehension must be crap. Its not hard to figure out what you are saying. English is NOT the national language, never has been, never will be. Its preferd on this forumn, but thats out of our own ignorance of us not knowing spanish. There is NO official language in the US. Its one of those things our founding fathers deemed important, just like our freedom of speech, religion, and assembly.. To say we should ALL HAVE to speak english, well thats just about as an unamerican thing as there is. before English came to the states, we already had 300 languages here and this nation is built on the backs of early immigrants who couldnt speak a lick of "the kings" English.

quote:

It's plain stupid for a fool like you to say that when you know in advance that ENGLISH is not his first language. Look, a lot of people here don't speak english so respect others to be respected.

I bet you will say "La carro este cerrada." Instead of "El carro est

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

quote:

It's plain stupid for a fool like you to say that when you know in advance that ENGLISH is not his first language. Look, a lot of people here don't speak english so respect others to be respected.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo fan:

quote: