Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Per Stefan Bondy of New York Daily News:

"Deron Williams tells the Daily News: "I will not opt-in. Its not monkey see, monkey do.""

"DWill says the next place he plays is where he wants to retire."

"So to clarify, Deron says he will definitely become a free agent after the season and weigh his options"

hahahaha oh man this is gettin good.

Did DWill call himself a monkey? Doesn't he know that Dan Sileo just got fired for something very similar to that?

Orlando really said that their franchise player could talk to NJ and then threatened to file tampering charges?? What would our management have gained by pushing harder other than pissing off Dwight?

Exactly. I think our organization has tried to remain classy throughout this situation.

Side note: I think Stephen A. Smith should take notes from Lebron, and wear a headband to try and cover that **** up.

I agree those talking heads at ESPN are insane. What the heck does Dwight have to apologize for? What a bunch of sore loser idiots. It was within dwight's right to opt in if he wanted.

I agree those talking heads at ESPN are insane. What the heck does Dwight have to apologize for? What a bunch of sore loser idiots. It was within dwight's right to opt in if he wanted.

ESPN wanted him out of Orlando so damn bad. I dont know why. I guess so they could run more stories about his new destination, but after watching that network and going to their website it was CLEAR they wanted and were actively trying to get Dwight out of Orlando.

ESPN wanted him out of Orlando so damn bad. I dont know why. I guess so they could run more stories about his new destination, but after watching that network and going to their website it was CLEAR they wanted and were actively trying to get Dwight out of Orlando.

Charles Barkley hinted that it was is in the best interest of the NBA for Dwight to be in NJ. It would not look good for a big market team that just built a big new stadium to be a lottery team. There are alot of Magic haters around, and they always seem to pop up when the Magic start playing well.

The SportsNation polls on ESPN have the fans saying Dwight should be traded and that he won't be signing with Orlando long-term after next season.

The SportsNation polls on ESPN have the fans saying Dwight should be traded and that he won't be signing with Orlando long-term after next season.

Its all the hater fans wanting him to be traded to their team.