Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If I'm the nets, I have to be scared ****less right now. They're essentially in the same position we are except suck SO much harder and deron doesn't seem to care about NYNY and they have absolutely NO pieces...I mean listening to your agent and talking with players during the lockout can put you in this bubble like oh yeah, gonna move to NY and ride a slip n slide right to the chip, however now back in the real world where birds fly, he has to be seeing things slightly different about what going to NY will really be like. I also think that dwight over values his ability, I mean he is a once in a lifetime type of guy, but I feel like he's never really understood "The Secret". I mean hopefully he is starting to get it and his passing out of the post is encouraging, but i mean being an absolute monster by yourself can't win you anything.

It's real disrespectful and cancerous also how he says those things about the team "doing what it takes" or getting players he needs...i mean that does F'ing nothing for our team chemistry and desire. I mean honestly what do I do if I'm JJ or Jameer and see and hear what he's spewing before the season started...you put on your blinders and be a professional, but when you go home and lay in bed, you're thinking wtf, I'm a piece of **** or i'm not good enough for dwight, or obviously he can't be talking about me, or great, we're gonna suck when he leaves and i'm in "professional" auto-pilot till the inevitable happens.

I mean I don't know what he's thinking, sometimes I wonder if some players even care about team basketball sometimes. If he's thinking him and deron can rule the world alone, he's smoking. Years down the road even if they do whatever he wants (which would probably hurt his chip chances) or they make brilliant pickup and moves with their screwed up cap and no picks, it will take years and even then they will have a tiny window and it will still take a whole lotta luck, no injuries etc.

He can't be THAT dumb, but i guess when you live in a bubble, prez of russia blows smoke up your ass and jay-z asks you to ball so hard, and your agent let's you know adidas will take care of you if you go to big market despite how much that team will not be good for at least a few years, that's what it's about. it's about $250MM for 10 years if you do that, who cares about 3% of $20MM. And that Chicago is not on his list absolutely proves it. They have pieces to make a trade, they have the other guy that was up for mvp last year. But he'd probably get as much as he would in orlando from adidas...

...and then to sit there and have the gall to say "i just wanna win"...he must have been talking about money and biggest ego comparisons...

NBA where the best players are entitled to championships...or so he seems to think...

Howard's trade list was peculiar for a different reason: Either he doesn't follow the league, cares about the wrong things, has the wrong people advising him, or all of the above. Because I can't imagine, for the life of me, why Dwight Howard wouldn't be scheming to become Derrick Rose's teammate right now.

As a basketball fan, I'm disappointed. As a Celtics fan, I'm delighted. Either way, the way he ignored Chicago tells me everything I need to know about Dwight Howard. Wherever he lands, that team will definitely win. I just don't know if it'll win.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7352957/the-ninth-day-nba-christmas

sorry, just had to rant for a second on how stupid this all is...

• Upvote 2

lol im trying to say whatever i can to make him 2nd guess brooklyn...not sure if its working, but im gonna put as much doubt in his head as i can

If I'm the nets, I have to be scared ****less right now. They're essentially in the same position we are except suck SO much harder and deron doesn't seem to care about NYNY and they have absolutely NO pieces...I mean listening to your agent and talking with players during the lockout can put you in this bubble like oh yeah, gonna move to NY and ride a slip n slide right to the chip, however now back in the real world where birds fly, he has to be seeing things slightly different about what going to NY will really be like. I also think that dwight over values his ability, I mean he is a once in a lifetime type of guy, but I feel like he's never really understood "The Secret". I mean hopefully he is starting to get it and his passing out of the post is encouraging, but i mean being an absolute monster by yourself can't win you anything.

It's real disrespectful and cancerous also how he says those things about the team "doing what it takes" or getting players he needs...i mean that does F'ing nothing for our team chemistry and desire. I mean honestly what do I do if I'm JJ or Jameer and see and hear what he's spewing before the season started...you put on your blinders and be a professional, but when you go home and lay in bed, you're thinking wtf, I'm a piece of **** or i'm not good enough for dwight, or obviously he can't be talking about me, or great, we're gonna suck when he leaves and i'm in "professional" auto-pilot till the inevitable happens.

I mean I don't know what he's thinking, sometimes I wonder if some players even care about team basketball sometimes. If he's thinking him and deron can rule the world alone, he's smoking. Years down the road even if they do whatever he wants (which would probably hurt his chip chances) or they make brilliant pickup and moves with their screwed up cap and no picks, it will take years and even then they will have a tiny window and it will still take a whole lotta luck, no injuries etc.

He can't be THAT dumb, but i guess when you live in a bubble, prez of russia blows smoke up your ass and jay-z asks you to ball so hard, and your agent let's you know adidas will take care of you if you go to big market despite how much that team will not be good for at least a few years, that's what it's about. it's about $250MM for 10 years if you do that, who cares about 3% of $20MM. And that Chicago is not on his list absolutely proves it. They have pieces to make a trade, they have the other guy that was up for mvp last year. But he'd probably get as much as he would in orlando from adidas...

...and then to sit there and have the gall to say "i just wanna win"...he must have been talking about money and biggest ego comparisons...

NBA where the best players are entitled to championships...or so he seems to think...

Well said, Mister Balls.

lol im trying to say whatever i can to make him 2nd guess brooklyn...not sure if its working, but im gonna put as much doubt in his head as i can

Tell him the Nets are desperate having lost out on James, Bosh, Wade and Stoudamire...and they are willing to tell him anything right now. The grass isn't always greener.

Tell him the Nets are desperate having lost out on James, Bosh, Wade and Stoudamire...and they are willing to tell him anything right now. The grass isn't always greener.

I did, i told him the Nets owner could be selling him and Dwill 'wolf-tickets' and even brought up the weather differences. He says (once again) that this organization is just using him for just 'allstar and money'

I did, i told him the Nets owner could be selling him and Dwill 'wolf-tickets' and even brought up the weather differences. He says (once again) that this organization is just using him for just 'allstar and money'

Lol, what does he think they are paying him for?

Edit: I don't think Dwight is all that smart. Tell him to do what Kobe did, and go back to school.

Lol, what does he think they are paying him for?

Edit: I don't think Dwight is all that smart. Tell him to do what Kobe did, and go back to school.

basically hes saying he should get paid and win rings? and lmao at that last comment

Do you guys really think this guy is texting Dwight until he shows us Proof he is flat out lieing

lol, so i take it you dont believe me either...ask me whatever you wanna ask dwight and ill copy and forward it to him....