Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

That's an insult to one of the best comic book heroes ever.

Supergirl_Wallpaper.jpg

Kara Zor El would absolutely wreck him.

Supergirl is the hot supermodel people were talking about earlier this afternoon.

Dwighta mama needs to slap some sense into her son. We are holding our own against the spurs without our full roster and have beaten 3 of the top teams in the league but we aren't good enough.

Umm...No. Supergirl is a crap superhero.

Your crazy. Her last run along with the new aquaman and batman incorporated have been the only good thing out of dc in 15 years.

Bet you wouldn't have said that if Dwight stayed

Haha, very true though. If you're gonna hate on Dwight, hate on him because he's turned his back on the organization, not because of his lack of comedic skills.

On a side note, man does our team look good though. Which makes Dwight look selfish for wanting to go to New Jersey to win.

Your crazy. Her last run along with the new aquaman and batman incorporated have been the only good thing out of dc in 15 years.

I remember reading an issue from... I wanna say 1960. Supergirl tries to invent X-Kryptonite to counteract kryptonite. This doesn't work and she ends up giving superpowers to her cat. After that I said to hell with Supergirl.

I will admit to not having read her latest installment. I haven't purchased a DC comic since Green Lantern Rebirth ended.

God you people are pathetic. No wonder Dwight doesn't want to come back. Just look at all the garbage being tossed around in this thread. The dude isn't even out the door yet and you morons are already burning his jersey. F'ing babies, the lot of you. Good job running the best player this franchise has ever known out of town. I wish all you dumbass "fans" could be traded.

• Downvote 17

God you people are pathetic. No wonder Dwight doesn't want to come back. Just look at all the garbage being tossed around in this thread. The dude isn't even out the door yet and you morons are already burning his jersey. F'ing babies, the lot of you. Good job running the best player this franchise has ever known out of town. I wish all you dumbass "fans" could be traded.

Ya, we ran him out of town with our devotion and support. Up yours