Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Alex Kennedy ‏ @AlexKennedyNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Source confirms that the Magic, Warriors and Hornets are discussing three-team deal that sends Monta Ellis to Orlando. Talks are heating up.

It's not a good trade even if it does make Dwight stay, because he'd just end up demanding another trade in a year when the terrible trade is terrible.

It's last year's trade all over again. Remember how happy Dwight supposedly was with that?

So does this mean that you would rather this team stay pat, and we start over this summer when Dwight leaves, or is there a possible trade out there that you think we can actually make happen which improves this team?

It's not a good trade even if it does make Dwight stay, because he'd just end up demanding another trade in a year when the terrible trade is terrible.

It's last year's trade all over again. Remember how happy Dwight supposedly was with that?

I agree with what youre saying but what do you propose we do? Let him walk then rebuild or find a better trade? I feel like we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

It really does seem like the Magic are pushing to get this deal done ASAP. Perhaps so they can make more moves before the deadline?

Jameer and fillers for Josh Smith on Thursday.

Book it

Kinda interested in what DOM's idea for the Magic to handle all this nonsense would be.

I will say In Otis I- ..I mean, In Alex I Trust.

i just hate when the media keep stating the "according to a source" on their tweets. Who the heck are the sources? Why ? why ?

i just hope that is this goes ahead, another trade will follow. We would have too many PG's and SG's. We will need another PF( beasley..??)

im not comfortable with BBD as our starting PF.

STAN will have a heart attack if this go thru.

• Upvote 1