Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Its A Rumor I doubt its true

Yep, and I'm thinking we're hanging on to Dwight (as in not trading him before the deadline). I think Martins is going to do his best job to try and convince Dwight to stay this summer.

getting Wallace for Hedo (which is a tough trade to pull off) is a definite upgrade that can help this team out greatly.

by tough trade to pull off you mean impossible then yes, very tough to pull off.

I'm not sure why they like Chicago? A package of Noah/Boozer or Noah/Deng is exactly what we don't need.

Unless we flip Deng or somebody for Ellis or Smith. (hypothetically speaking)

His efficiency rating is a 10, right up there with the likes of Jordan Farmar and a former Orlando Magic Great Vince Carter.

Cool *false* stat bro

His efficiency rating is a 10, right up there with the likes of Jordan Farmar and a former Orlando Magic Great Vince Carter.

Um, whose PER is 10?

It can't be Redick, because his is 15.7, and it can't be Anderson because his is over 20.

Why bother with Ellis or Smith if Dwight is gone?

Very true, I was just trying to figure out why Orlando would even flirt with the idea of trading Dwight to Chicago... and that was the best I could come with. Personally, I don't like the Chicago package (any) that they have to offer.

It said Boozer Deng Asik for Howard Turkoglu So who's going to play center

Yeesh... that's a horrible deal... No Noah or even draft picks, and we get near 31 year old Boozer on a terrible deal. Unless the Magic are thinking of flipping some of these players for better guys to rebuild with, this deal is just awful. I say avoid any deal with Chicago, it's not that great imo.