Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Whats gonna happen is. We all are gonna be glued to our computer/phones for the next 8 hours while nothing happens.

/pessimism

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I hope it gets done today, cause after this we don't have much time to get acquainted with new players due to the schedule. Thanks for the info YBR.

Is this something that they are putting finishing touches on or just something being kicked around? Your killing us here but hopefully it works out like your saying lol.

Could be finished up on, worked on, talked about, anything yall want it to be lol, i cant say anything.Cant risk letting it out early and possibly hurting any chance of it happening. Cant let other teams know about this...social networking is crazy nowadays lol. Just know the Magic are doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to keep Dwight in Orlando and I like our chances of keeping him now then I ever had this season

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I hope it gets done today, cause after this we don't have much time to get acquainted with new players due to the schedule. Thanks for the info YBR.

No prob, i would think if it happens it would be SOON, very soon...i wish i could say more, this is hard lol

I'm trying to work up ridiculous unrealistic trades in the trade machine, yet every time I click "Try This Trade", nothing happens and I have to start over again. It's driving me insane.

It's probably because you're trying a Deron Williams to Orlando for Orton, Duhon and Hedo.

No prob, i would think if it happens it would be SOON, very soon...i wish i could say more, this is hard lol

You can tell me I don't even have a Facebook or twitter account ;)

He's about to crack, everyone keep bombarding him with questions! Haha for real tho, thanks for the info ybr, it's making this 6 hr drive into alabama easier.

Btw mods, someone should create an app for these boards. I got one for gatorcountry boards and its super handy.

Can you tell me how you know this information. For assurance purposes only? So I know your not some 16 year old boy trolling.

Dan Savage ‏ @Dan_Savage Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Even though SVG expects @JRich23 to miss 2-3 games, J-Rich (sprained left ankle) says he only plans on missing one.

SVG must know something!...

he would be pissed like last time, thats why im not saying much more

I am actually pretty shocked that dwight is even aware of this board. I would think that he would have better things to do.