Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Idk if its new people. You've been on here for like a week and have broken a record for dumb postings at a blazing speed.

What? I can't think for myself?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i think he's more picking on stupid ideas rather than new people.

if there's anyone magic fans overvalue more than hedo, it's jj, except jj has some value. JJ is like the girl you date that you love adn want it to be forever and want it to be perfect, but there's that one thing that can't be fixed. jj's height and t-rex arms will always kill him as a defender. i remember reading something a while back that jj literally has the worst height to wingspan ratio in the nba.

there's a lot to love about jj, but let's not fall in love with role players to the point it prevents us from improving the team overall.

you know what forget what i said.

back to DH and the trade issue, we can't keep sucky players like duhon, Q-rich in the team is Magic is going for the championship. and Otis is never going to get any star players and wants to do things his way. Otis doesn't even want to listen what to dwight wants.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i think he's more picking on stupid ideas rather than new people.

if there's anyone magic fans overvalue more than hedo, it's jj, except jj has some value. JJ is like the girl you date that you love adn want it to be forever and want it to be perfect, but there's that one thing that can't be fixed. jj's height and t-rex arms will always kill him as a defender. i remember reading something a while back that jj literally has the worst height to wingspan ratio in the nba.

there's a lot to love about jj, but let's not fall in love with role players to the point it prevents us from improving the team overall.

Agreed.

Keep in perspective that in order to receive something of value, you're going to have to give something up of value. We're not going to rob Phoenix for (arguably) one of the top PGs in the game with a fringe starter and 2 guys who should be at or near the end of the bench.

I was just explaining to the lady friend his astonishing record. haha

I apologize for saying crap. but if you guys don't want to drop it thats fine. I could careless.

I just have to say otis needs to act fast or his job is on the line.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Turd likes to bully the new people. He just don't want to admit it.

I personally don't want JJ to leave because his is like a second superstar (Former College Star) of the team. but sometimes in life there will be sacrifices that people have to make.

I look at it this way: IF we are going to lose Dwight anyways, then let's hold onto JJ and Ryno and let Dwight walk at the end of the season (or look around and stay. Whatever).

IF we can trade anyone on the roster for someone that would make Dwight stay, then we do it. I'd hate to lose Ryno or JJ just because we blindly hope that whomever we sign would maybe, kinda, possibly convince Dwight to stay.

That said, of the two, losing JJ would be less painful than losing Ryno. I could see Ryno being a Dirk-like player in a few years. JJ's solid, but he's probably not going to be better than he is right now.

If we could get Nash and Warrick for Meer and JJ, then trade BBD and Orton for S-Jax, we could be in business.

Nash/Ish/Duhon

J-Rich/Von/S-Jax

S-Jax/Hedo/Q

Ryno/Clark/Warrick

Dwight/Clark?

We have no back-up C, but we barely did before. Hopefully we would try to get one with the TPE. (Maybe get Lopez too?) Does that team become elite? Maybe not, but it is a lot better, and still leaves us in about the same position cap wise as 2013. Hopefully enough for Dwight to opt in and try to reload in 2013.

If we could get Nash and Warrick for Meer and JJ, then trade BBD and Orton for S-Jax, we could be in business.

Nash/Ish/Duhon

J-Rich/Von/S-Jax

S-Jax/Hedo/Q

Ryno/Clark/Warrick

Dwight/Clark?

We have no back-up C, but we barely did before. Hopefully we would try to get one with the TPE. (Maybe get Lopez too?) Does that team become elite? Maybe not, but it is a lot better, and still leaves us in about the same position cap wise as 2013. Hopefully enough for Dwight to opt in and try to reload in 2013.

Can we trade BBD? Thought he was locked in for a year? Not sure how that works since we just signed him.