Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If that were the trade and Jackson would be gone then MIL would be left with no SG. Reddick and Morrow are both smart players who are productive at their position.

Redick is a SG. ???

What would you call him?

No, I think you're misreading the trade idea I posted, not that it really matters. Redick IS a SG and would leave them with one. Perhaps you were referring to someone else's post when you wrote:

If that were the trade and Jackson would be gone then MIL would be left with no SG. Reddick and Morrow are both smart players who are productive at their position.

What would you call him?

what would you call him? i just got to say, your trade ideas are horrible. i don't know why you're going crazy all of a sudden posting trade idea after trade idea and not even using the trade machine, but they've all been pretty terrible. it appears you don't even know what positions people play.

Im getting sick of all this dwight trade talk. It is affecting the fan base and clearly the team's performance. It seems inevitable that he will leave so we might as well trade him. I feel like this is the best package we can do and there would be huge upside to our rebuilding period.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ncmwcw

and

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bg2ykj

...and the cold blooded assassin would return! (only for his huge expiring contract next year and we would be freed from cap problems in the future)

starting lineup

C Kaman

PF Cousins

SF Lewis

SG J Rich

PG Wall

thoughts?

Im getting sick of all this dwight trade talk. It is affecting the fan base and clearly the team's performance. It seems inevitable that he will leave so we might as well trade him. I feel like this is the best package we can do and there would be huge upside to our rebuilding period.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7ncmwcw

and

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7bg2ykj

...and the cold blooded assassin would return! (only for his huge expiring contract next year and we would be freed from cap problems in the future)

starting lineup

C Kaman

PF Cousins

SF Lewis

SG J Rich

PG Wall

thoughts?

Thoughts.... How about what the F are you smoking?

Please don't ever become a GM, or anything that deals with putting things together.

• Downvote 1

It was lame and sad to hear about Devos begging Dwight to stay. Give up old man. Why not do something to make Dwight want to stay such as firing the Buffon Smith? Why not get Dwight real talent instead of a bunch of jumpshooters. Why not get young studs that can create their own shot, play in transition, and play defense? It is painfully clear to most thinking people that Dwight does not want to be on the Magic anymore. Please trade him so that we will not end up like the Cavs and Raptors. Dwight already said he will not resign. Wise up. Trade with Oklahoma- Perkins and Westbrook for Dwight and Turk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thoughts.... How about what the F are you smoking?

Please don't ever become a GM, or anything that deals with putting things together.

I think you are a borderline moron that has no idea about basketball and contracts to get a mediocre team out of salary cap trouble. You only think short term....how about you stop posting so life will be much better for all...thanks

• Upvote 1

I think you are a borderline moron that has no idea about basketball and contracts to get a mediocre team out of salary cap trouble. You only think short term....how about you stop posting so life will be much better for all...thanks

Ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Man I needed that laugh.

Listen you asked for thoughts, so I gave you one....

Next time, don't ask..... Ha ha ha ha ha