Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Isnt' 2013-2014 the year that Dwight can "just leave" if he opts in this year? Couldn't we sign lebron and keep Dwight?

The only thing I would want Lebron to do for Orlando would be too wipe the sweat off the floor from other players.

• Upvote 1

Isnt' 2013-2014 the year that Dwight can "just leave" if he opts in this year? Couldn't we sign lebron and keep Dwight?

No Dwight could just leave after the 2012-2013 season. There are still some good players though. Iggy, Ellis, Smith...

And no way that article is true. But if for some reason it is, then Dwight is EXACTLY like LeBron. It's funny because Dwight visibly dislikes him.

Funny.. I caught that last night from a news source and laughed a little.... I hope Miami fans dont catch on to this because they might riot...

It has been said before....

The Grass Isnt Always Greener On The Other Side

I remembered when I moved from Orlando, it was one of the saddest days in my life.... Thats why I always say that "Orlando is my Heart" no matter where im living.

Too Bad Athletes dont feel the same.

Dwight was born and raised in Atlanta, GA though.

Atlanta Hawks will be next team added to his list.

Dwight was born and raised in Atlanta, GA though.

Atlanta Hawks will be next team added to his list.

That really doesn't mean much. Wade is from Chicago and could have played along side Rose and a better team, but decided to stay in MIA with James and "Bosch"

Look at the very last quote of the article: “I want to win, and I want to do it different from how everybody else did it or how everybody expects me to do it. I work extremely hard to be the best.”

WHAT? So going to Boston where they already have 16+ championships would be doing it "different"? If he even won a ship there it would just be another one in their history, and Dwight will soon be forgotten once a new guy comes in years behind him and wins a ship or two. The Celtics will always be known for Russell and Bird. Dwight wouldn't come close. Same with LA.

In Orlando he IS the Magic if he wins a ship. Even one. That's doing it "differently from how everybody else did it" in every sense. Doing something no one has done before: bring a ship to O-Town. Similar to Dirk, who EVERYONE respects.

Dwight is just a huge dumbass that needs PR help NOW. That or he is hinting that he wants to stay in Orlando, which is doubtful.

Look at the very last quote of the article: “I want to win, and I want to do it different from how everybody else did it or how everybody expects me to do it. I work extremely hard to be the best.”

WHAT? So going to Boston where they already have 16+ championships would be doing it "different"? If he even won a ship there it would just be another one in their history, and Dwight will soon be forgotten once a new guy comes in years behind him and wins a ship or two. The Celtics will always be known for Russell and Bird. Dwight wouldn't come close. Same with LA.

In Orlando he IS the Magic if he wins a ship. Even one. That's doing it "differently from how everybody else did it" in every sense. Doing something no one has done before: bring a ship to O-Town. Similar to Dirk, who EVERYONE respects.

Dwight is just a huge dumbass that needs PR help NOW. That or he is hinting that he wants to stay in Orlando, which is doubtful.

When people talk about Shaq they talk about the many championships he won for LA and Miami, they don't talk about how he left Orlando. Only bitter people in Orlando can't get over it.

If Howard went to LA or Boston, people will forget how he fuc**d the Magic and will remember him for winning championships there (If he does win anything)

Then, people in Orlando will talk more trash about Howard than they did about Shaq because of the arena etc..

When people talk about Shaq they talk about the many championships he won for LA and Miami, they don't talk about how he left Orlando. Only bitter people in Orlando can't get over it.

If Howard went to LA or Boston, people will forget how he fuc**d the Magic and will remember him for winning championships there (If he does win anything)

Then, people in Orlando will talk more trash about Howard than they did about Shaq because of the arena etc..

But that wouldn't be "doing it differently", which is what Dwight apparently wants to do.

I didn't say it, Dwight did.

But that wouldn't be "doing it differently", which is what Dwight apparently wants to do.

I didn't say it, Dwight did.

My bad, I saw some quotes and thought you had added your thoughts as well.

I wish for him to stay, but IMO we are a regular season team. I'd leave as well to Dallas or LA. Maybe even Boston who is more attractive to players than Orlando may be

When someone says LA who are the players that the majority of people think of? When someone says Boston who are the players the majority of people think of? There are certain names that will forever be synonymous with those franchises.

my experiences have been quite different. if you're a laker or magic fan, you talk about what a traitor he was but if you're a fan of any other team, i've only ever heard of him being a waste of talent. jordan won 6 titles, had shaq stayed put, either in la or orlando for his entire career, he probably dismantles that record. the fact the man won his conference with three different teams is an astonishing feat, his size and skill set should have won him a lot more championships than it did and anybody i've ever talked to flat out agrees.