Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

What do you guys think of going after Phil Jackson. I love stan but phil is on another stratosphere. Man if we can recruit him i can see dwight staying for the long haul. I know New York is after him but what do you think our chances will be of getting him.

• Downvote 1

What do you guys think of going after Phil Jackson. I love stan but phil is on another stratosphere. Man if we can recruit him i can see dwight staying for the long haul. I know New York is after him but what do you think our chances will be of getting him.

I think that is a premature thought. Let's see how Stan finishes this season and if he screws up then you can think about a coaching change. Stan deserves to be here and loyalty is in the air.

I think that is a premature thought. Let's see how Stan finishes this season and if he screws up then you can think about a coaching change. Stan deserves to be here and loyalty is in the air.

If we wait that long New York will snap him up.

I have a feeling there is some kind of back door agreement between Dwight and the FO to trade him this summer.

He didn't want to waste all the work they have done this season and then miss the playoffs with another team and the FO wanted him for the playoff run but not risk losing him.

This way he gets to finish the season and leave and the FO can get something for him and not kill the rest of this season.

I hope this isn't true, but just my feeling on it.

• Downvote 4