Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Otis should have still been active...seems like some pretty good players could have been had for salary dumps / picks.

He was very active. Nothing worth taking on long term payroll until this summer when all of the Magic's contracts become much more palatable. Also picks are like gold in the new CBA. GOLD.

OH MY GOD!

THEY GOT RID OF YOUNG AND MCGEE?!?!!?

SO LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS:

DWIGHT IS STAYING, COMMUNITY IS BACK ON TONIGHT, DIABLO 3 FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE, AND I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOUNG OR MCGEE ON WIZARDS BROADCASTS ANYMORE?

SOMEONE GET ME GILLIAN JACOBS, BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT THE ***** NOW!

THIS is why this thread needed to stay alive today. Holy schnikies that is funny.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Portland has promoted assistant Kaleb Canales to interim head coach, league source tells Y! Sports.

OH MY GOD!

THEY GOT RID OF YOUNG AND MCGEE?!?!!?

SO LET ME MAKE SURE I UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS:

DWIGHT IS STAYING, COMMUNITY IS BACK ON TONIGHT, DIABLO 3 FINALLY HAS A RELEASE DATE, AND I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH YOUNG OR MCGEE ON WIZARDS BROADCASTS ANYMORE?

SOMEONE GET ME GILLIAN JACOBS, BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME RIGHT THE ***** NOW!

In the 3 years since I've been trolling this board, this is the first time I've seen actual glee from you, DOM.

P.S. In my mind, everything you say is said in the Macho Man voice, that is all.

In the 3 years since I've been trolling this board, this is the first time I've seen actual glee from you, DOM.

P.S. In my mind, everything you say is said in the Macho Man voice, that is all.

I hear Macho Man's voice as well.

I can't believe we didn't make 1 trade while the Lakers get Ramon Sessions for Luke Walton. That doesn't even work on NBA 2k12. How the f**k they pulled that one off.

The real question is, why is he watching Wizards broadcasts

You're a cactus.