Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Alex Kennedy‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Close

The Houston Rockets have discussed a Courtney Lee trade with a number of teams, but league sources said they're asking for a lot in return.

Man I would love to have that Courtney Lee/ JJ Redick combo we used to have. The SG position would be locked.

Ahh what the hell, Dwight for Courtney Lee and Samuel Dalembert. Gotta bring my C Lee jerseys out of retirement

If we get Bynum and pieces for Dwight and duhon or whoever.. I think we can make a run this year in the playoffs and we will win a chip in the future if we free up cap to sign another star to come in with Bynum.

If we get Bynum and pieces for Dwight and duhon or whoever.. I think we can make a run this year in the playoffs and we will win a chip in the future if we free up cap to sign another star to come in with Bynum.

Given what Bynum is paid, that'd be impossible.

You'd have the exact same problem the team has now, but with a worse player at center.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm out, guys. I have a plane to catch tomorrow and I am not going to worry about any of this until 3PM tomorrow when I will turn on the computer to see what went down.

Hope the best for all of you, and GO MAGIC!

Given what Bynum is paid, that'd be impossible.

You'd have the exact same problem the team has now, but with a worse player at center.

How so? If we give up hedo or another big contract? and lakers give us low cap guys or expirings.. how would that be in the same situation?

So I haven't been around much lately and I'm not reading through all of this thread, but what I'm gathering is this. Dwight got the buzz going around that he would stay this year and opt-in for next season in order to make the Magic feel secure in keeping him until the end of the season. So then he could hop along to the Nets in the offseason and the Nets would still have all their assets without having to give any of them up to Orlando. He figured why not ride it out in Orlando for another 2 months or whatever and just sign in NJ next year and they will still have everything and Orlando will have nothing. But then the Magic wanted the opt-in in writing so he changed his mind? Ok. Whatever dude. What a ploy. He was trying to pull a fast one. Him or his slick dick agent. I'm disappointed in him. **** him.

This is exactly how I see it.

If we trade Dwight we need a center in return.

I would take Stoudemire and Chandler for Howard since he wants New York so bad. Send his azz to the knicks.