Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I haven't seen this posted yet...

David Aldridge is reporting that the Magic have given Dwight until the end of today to submit the paperwork or he will be traded tomorrow.

DA Article

Wait... isnt the end of today already over?.... im just doing a sanity check here.

Here's an idea.. Instead of waiting around on this site waiting for something to happen why dont you all get a life and do something constructive..like IDK??? maybe... GET A LIFE. Cant imagine that amount of people on here who are wasting their life on here refreshing the page every 5 seconds

And yet you posted here.... so that says what about your life?

Here's an idea.. Instead of waiting around on this site waiting for something to happen why dont you all get a life and do something constructive..like IDK??? maybe... GET A LIFE. Cant imagine that amount of people on here who are wasting their life on here refreshing the page every 5 seconds

Bye Curran

Curran strikes again.

So why are you here then

If he opts in he has no intentions of leaving. You get that right? If he wants to leave this summer, he gets traded now. If he opts in he never really wanted to leave and was just pressuring the organization. Catch up man. Reminds me of a classic Tarantino line.

what you mean catch up. lol

if he opts in all it means for now is he is gonna give us another season. nothing more nothing less.

I disagree. It means he has no intention of leaving for NOW. It means he's willing to give us another offseason and up until the trade deadline of next season to acquire more talent. He's not going to be signing any long term extension before that takes place, I'm pretty confidant of that.

tell him....catch up lol agreed