Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Why? All I've ever heard him say is that playing in Orlando isn't like playin in other cities.

I mean does that mean he hates Orlando? He just wants the atmosphere to be crazy during games, which he's said to FO and to fans repeatedly. He always wanted to stay, just doesn't want to waste his young years getting knocked out of the Playoffs year after year

I Just wanna add my source. I just got off phone with B.Lopez I'm picking him up at the team hotel tomorrow to go to the parks and what not. I asked will you be Net or magic for the game and he said "100% a net"

dwights parents have seemed to want him to stay. <--- been a constant.

he comes from a good family background. religious etc. i reckon that helped MAJORLY!!

I Just wanna add my source. I just got off phone with B.Lopez I'm picking him up at the team hotel tomorrow to go to the parks and what not. I asked will you be Net or magic for the game and he said "100% a net"

Now you :panicworker: :panicworker:

YaBoyR, can you shed any light on what exactly went down today?

Not really I can only go off what he's said over tha last couple days. I think once he calmed down Tuesday he figured this was the best thing to do.