Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

MagicBBallOnline ‏ @MagicBasketball

BUT please understand that Christian is no Ping. I REPEAT, HE IS NO PING!

MagicBBallOnline ‏ @MagicBasketball

No disrespect at all to @cbruey, I trust him. But I'm cautiously moving forward with the news. Local news hasn't been the best to us.

sam_amick profile

sam_amick As first reported by WFTV in Orlando, sources confirm Dwight Howard told teammates & confidantes he will play final option year of contract

Evan Dunlap ‏ @BQRMagic Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

. @sam_amick confirms @cbruey report that Dwight has told Magic he will play the final year of his contract (2012-13 season).

:bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty: :bigparty:

#Magic officials have been told that Dwight Howard informed teammates he won't opt out of contract in July, league source tell @CBSSports.

sam_amick confirms @cbruey report that Dwight has told Magic he will play the final year of his contract (2012-13 season).

KBergCBS profile

KBergCBS #Magic officials have been told that Dwight Howard informed teammates he won't opt out of contract in July, league source tell @CBSSports.

Ken Berger ‏ @KBergCBS Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

#Magic officials have been told that Dwight Howard informed teammates he won't opt out of contract in July, league source tell @CBSSports.

Not a Rays fan. Find a third party and we may have something

I'm a Rays fan. I've got 3 Howard jerseys (1 authentic) and a Dwight Howard Christmas tree ornament...

KBergCBS

#Magic officials have been told that Dwight Howard informed teammates he won't opt out of contract in July, league source tell

WOW!