Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Maybe it's just me, but I feel D'Antoni resigning makes the Melo/Chandler trade the front runner. I think the Knicks are going to do what the Titans did with Young/Fisher and just wash their hands of both.

We need a Third team

just what we need. another and1 type (like monta).

we have a good system here (demonstrated by wins over indy, chicago, and miami x2).

albeit dwight might walk but we may have something for this year.

all of the players dwight has mentioned would not benefit him other than deron.

i wish he would reliaze that.

• Upvote 1

Chad Ford

Yes. I think the Knicks would do that deal. The question is ... would the Magic? A deal of Melo and Chandler for Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu works under the cap. It for sure works for the Knicks. If the Magic were convinced that they could get Melo out of this current funk and that he'd be happy, it might work for them too.

Why would the Knicks trade us Anthony for Dwight? I know he's sucked this year, but I would take him as a player. Especially on 2K...

Problem is, this is the guy who put the Nuggets through a similar situation that Dwight is putting us through now, and now after not even having one entire season in NY, they want to trade him?

Yeah, don't want that dude anywhere near this franchise.

The Magic will not get Josh Smith. I have a better chance of coaching the team ala Whoopi Golberg in Eddie than the Magic do of trading for Josh Smith.

wow, ESPN reporting that Mike D'Antoni just resigned... wonder if that will affect any potential offers to the Magic for Dwight...

The Magic will not get Josh Smith. I have a better chance of coaching the team ala Whoopi Golberg in Eddie than the Magic do of trading for Josh Smith.

We have a better chance of Dwight pulling a "Juwanna man" to get his ring than the Magic do of landing Josh Smith

Maybe it's just me, but I feel D'Antoni resigning makes the Melo/Chandler trade the front runner. I think the Knicks are going to do what the Titans did with Young/Fisher and just wash their hands of both.

I suppose it's possible but I would bet that D'Antoni is gone because of pressure from Melo saying he wants out.