Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

This past week just goes to show that we can compete in the East against the best. I vote (as I have all along), we keep Dwight til season's end, make one big push for a Finals run, and then watch him walk to the lowly Nets from a contender and let him get the Lebron treatment from every fan of the game.

It sucks. But, hey...there's always the Buccaneers.

Im a chargers fan... which makes this even worse. We lost Vincent Jackson. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH terrible day.

Im a chargers fan... which makes this even worse. We lost Vincent Jackson. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH terrible day.

Oh, damn :shard:

Sorry bro

We beat the Bulls and Heat in the space of a few day, have a dysfunctional team and yet our best player wants out.

Something isn't right. Is our back office that crap (yes rhetorical :()

at this point IF DWIGHT was to be traded.

i would do it for andrew bynum it would still enable us to be a very good team.

obviously i would want dwight to stay over anything else but i'm just saying....

its gonna suck if he goes...but we will get through this and come out better then ever i hope!!

i say we have 1 last go at the playoffs & play with a massive chip on our shoulder like in 09...

its basically the same team but with anderson and j rich for lee & lewis with a waayyyy better jj redick.

go magic

This past week just goes to show that we can compete in the East against the best. I vote (as I have all along), we keep Dwight til season's end, make one big push for a Finals run, and then watch him walk to the lowly Nets from a contender and let him get the Lebron treatment from every fan of the game.

I want this too, but then I think of having Hedo, Fat Davis and Duhon for so much longer and want the team blown up with management, sans Redick and Ando.

agreed!! 1 last hoorah at the playoffs

The playoffs are an different animal.

To have Dwight just to walk away and get nothing is an hard pill to swallow.

I'd be fine if we just keep Dwight and make a playoff push before the new era begins, but I could easily see Dwight pulling a Lebron and basically throwing in the towel so he can be done with his old team already.

The playoffs are an different animal.

To have Dwight just to walk away and get nothing is an hard pill to swallow.

nothing we get will be good enough...might aswell get the cap space.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1