Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Otis and him argued over the phone.. I never said any kind of meeting took place, get your facts straight.

On the phone with devo's nephew, there was a argument in the meeting room between Dwight and Otis... Otis wants Dwight gone today, think that hawks deal is going to go down people.
  • Upvote 1

I talked to one of the Magic cheerleaders Dwight is *****ing and she said that Dwight will get traded to Denver and that she is going with him to start a new life in the mountains. TIFWIW.

Maybe Dwight wants to become another Bob Lee Swagger; live in the rockies and take out courrupt politicians and government officials, using his sharpshooting skills

Well if your for keeping Dwight then you aren't going to like any of the trade possibilities.. Lakers and Nets are offering everything they can

If true, then it's encouraging that there is a bidding war. If NJ is the only team he'll agree to go to, there is no leverage and NJ could tell us to pound sand, they'll get him anyway.

Its for Beasley and already fell through, that was a small interest.. nothing will be done.

Beasley was injured Monday and will be out for some time. Why would they call this afternoon about this? makes no sense

Well if your for keeping Dwight then you aren't going to like any of the trade possibilities.. Lakers and Nets are offering everything they can

well magician I was told by Brook the Nets deal has been very "dumbed down" because they are very confident they will get him in FA

Im kind of wondering the same thing, but he just found out GSW was trying to rent him today...even after i had mentioned it to him yesterday?

How could he just find out? its been public for a while.

You're our Luke Skywalker YBR, you are the one that can tell him the truth!

The Warriors owner is the one that ruined the deal that is very clear