Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Yes he proposed hedo and dwight and us netting bynum and jsmoove!

Rudolph told him that the Lakers didn't need to blow up their team. They need a pg and scoring off the bench. No need for Howard.

Dan Savage‏@Dan_SavageReply

Retweet Favorite · Open

Magic Owner Rich DeVos is still hopeful that the team can keep @DwightHoward. #WeAreMagic

Ok man where do I start: Basically earlier he ranted about how he felt lied to; He only contnued that. Says Orlando has been lying to him all year. I brought up that the GSW trade didnt happen because GSW wants to trade for him and he said "they wont get me". I said Theyre trying to rent you, which i didnt think he understood at 1st, but basically he said he's not going. I said what if Otis send you there without your permission and how does he think he can actually stop a trade to a team and he said yes. Said he hasnt blocked a trade all season and says if somehow someway he still ended up in GSW will not be resigning. From there he switched back to the magic organization.

I wish he could just come out and say he won't sign there. Or call Lacob and say it to him definitively.

Ok man where do I start: Basically earlier he ranted about how he felt lied to; He only contnued that. Says Orlando has been lying to him all year. I brought up that the GSW trade didnt happen because GSW wants to trade for him and he said "they wont get me". I said Theyre trying to rent you, which i didnt think he understood at 1st, but basically he said he's not going. I said what if Otis send you there without your permission and how does he think he can actually stop a trade to a team and he said yes. Said he hasnt blocked a trade all season and says if somehow someway he still ended up in GSW will not be resigning. From there he switched back to the magic organization.

Thanks for the info. Keep it comin

Lakers are front runners at this point.. still an option though

Honestly at this point, I'd much rather see Dwight in LA than New Jersey

what did you hear this weekend SB! SPILL IT!

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to YBR's Sat post. I'm not contacting my major source. Feel unethical about it right now. May be able to say more later.

I wish he could just come out and say he won't sign there. Or call Lacob and say it to him definitively.

No kidding. I was thinking the same thing

I feel bad for DeVos, to be honest. Yes, he's a rich ol' guy but he's not going to see many more Magic seasons I think... and it seems like he's having faith in keeping Dwight, when all signs point in other directions.