Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Everything I have posted here has been dead on.. as soon as i said Magic was talkin with hawks, all of sudden talks were ended with warriors. I'm just telling what Devos(nephew) is telling me. Also said Otis and Dwight had an argument then reports come out that otis wants to trade dwight.. so you think im being misleading? you're wrong.

posting this again since nobody seems to have seen it

As part of this process, one source said, Orlando will continue to seek a "definitive answer" from Howard about his future and hold out hope that he'd at least agree to exercise the option for next season on his current contract to give their marriage at least one more year. But Howard, according to associates, is determined to become a free agent in July in order to have complete control of his future and get to one of the top two destinations on his wish list: New Jersey or Dallas.

A source close to Howard, addressing reports that he's already made up his mind to join the future Brooklyn Nets, told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher that's not a done deal.

"Brooklyn is 1 and Dallas is 1-A," the source said, "but he hasn't made any decision. He hasn't even decided that he's leaving Orlando. If they can put one or two All-Star players around him, he'd consider staying. All he wants at this point is to play out the season with the Magic and be able to weigh his options."

Everything I have posted here has been dead on.. as soon as i said Magic was talkin with hawks, all of sudden talks were ended with warriors. I'm just telling what Devos(nephew) is telling me. Also said Otis and Dwight had an argument then reports come out that otis wants to trade dwight.. so you think im being misleading? you're wrong.

Eh it's sketchy, you can view it as Otis trying to save his job but what you're saying coincides with YBR earlier

Nets Plan To Re-Sign Lopez On $10M Annual Deal

Mar 13, 2012 2:42 PM EDTLopez_Brook_njn_091113.jpg

The Nets' plan is to sign Dwight Howard outright this summer, re-sign Deron Williams and re-sign Brook Lopez on an annual salary of approximately $10 million, according to sources.

The Nets are also working on trades that can create more cap space, including discussions with the Bobcats in taking on the expiring contract of Boris Diaw.

Via Adrian Wojnarowski/Yahoo! Sports

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219682/Nets_Plan_To_Re_Sign_Lopez_On_$10M_Annual_Deal#ixzz1p1ozxX8h

LOLOLOL

They are going to sign a cupcake with a bad wheel to 10 mill a year because he can shoot, completely ignoring that he doesn't defend or rebound. Congrats Dwight, welcome to Billy King the King of all Otis's.

• Upvote 1

As part of this process, one source said, Orlando will continue to seek a "definitive answer" from Howard about his future and hold out hope that he'd at least agree to exercise the option for next season on his current contract to give their marriage at least one more year. But Howard, according to associates, is determined to become a free agent in July in order to have complete control of his future and get to one of the top two destinations on his wish list: New Jersey or Dallas.

A source close to Howard, addressing reports that he's already made up his mind to join the future Brooklyn Nets, told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher that's not a done deal.

"Brooklyn is 1 and Dallas is 1-A," the source said, "but he hasn't made any decision. He hasn't even decided that he's leaving Orlando. If they can put one or two All-Star players around him, he'd consider staying. All he wants at this point is to play out the season with the Magic and be able to weigh his options."

How the f**k are we going to put 2 allstars around him when we can't put 1 around him. Then if we did he'd consider staying. F**k You Dwight

Kris Humphries has a full no-trade provision in his contract, but suggested he may be willing to waive it if he likes the destination.

"Would you jump off a bridge?" Humphries asked reporters who inquired about his willingness to waive the no-trade. "It depends how high the water is (or) if there was a drowning baby in the water. I mean, because you (might) jump off in the summer, if it was warm out, (and) you know the water was deep underneath.

"It’s all circumstantial, is the point I’m trying to make," he said.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219673/Humphries_May_Be_Willing_To_Waive_No_Trade_Clause#ixzz1p1u3zERh

First, how did Kris Humphries get a no-trade provision, and second, why is he so weird? Basically, if Dwight goes to NJ, I want Hump to come to Orlando so he can hopefully give us more crazy analogies. I love crazy analogies.