Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I come in peace. I live in Orlando but I am bulls fan but my roommate is a HUGE magic fan so I follow you guys.

I come here to give you my info on what's going on. I am very close friends with a player on the Nets that may be key part to the trade with Magic and he just sent me very cryptic text. So take it for what you want but I think I know what the Magics back up plan!

Hi Kim, when is Kris coming?

I come in peace. I live in Orlando but I am bulls fan but my roommate is a HUGE magic fan so I follow you guys.

I come here to give you my info on what's going on. I am very close friends with a player on the Nets that may be key part to the trade with Magic and he just sent me very cryptic text. So take it for what you want but I think I know what the Magics back up plan!

Pics or it didn't happen. That's the Rich rule.

You lost me at the part where you said I am a Bulls fan but I have a close friend who is a Nets player :unsure:

If you knew a player so personally on the nets you would think that would be your favorite team just saying.

I'm a fan of him but not the nets. If that was the case I would also like the suns

I'm a fan of him but not the nets. If that was the case I would also like the suns

Ok so what is the bak up plan at this point?

I'm sorry I'm new to the board how do I post pics on mobile. Someone give me their email I'll email my photos with the player to prove it

Upload them on tinypic.com and then post the direct link

I second this? what is the back up plan you are hearing of?

I think the only guess is that we trade Dwight to NJ. Not sure if I buy it, but whatever

Actually if we have back up plan with the Nets I don't think I want to know what it is because Dwight would probably be leaving. :sadcrab: