Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Wouldnt u rather the FO try to do a 3 way trade with Atlanta. Josh Smith is much better than Ellis and he has asked to be traded. I would try to get bogut and send him to atlanta as they have been in dire need of a good centre. Not only will it be a much better trade but even more attainable. Golden State places too much value on Ellis. Not saying he isnt good but way overrated.

Wouldnt u rather the FO try to do a 3 way trade with Atlanta. Josh Smith is much better than Ellis and he has asked to be traded. I would try to get bogut and send him to atlanta as they have been in dire need of a good centre. Not only will it be a much better trade but even more attainable. Golden State places too much value on Ellis. Not saying he isnt good but way overrated.

Would ATL want to trade him within the division, while also helping us keep dwight for the foreseable future?

I like that trade more cause we hang on to ryan. Would SJax be our starting 3? or JRich?

That trade is too good to be true. I hope it's true but I highly doubt it.

That post is about Chris Kaman...has nothing to do with the current trade. I think Golden State is not getting Howard anyway and if I was GSW, I would be making a play on Bogut, who is by far, the only other center on the market who can make a difference on the market not named Kaman. I don't see how Golden State can continue to be so belligerent over all this...we can easily make any of their wildest trades happen to get them a C, but they continue to be stagnant on everything involving us. We want Ellis, its all we want, and you guys refuse to help us...what is wrong with you guys? We are trying to help you. You want a big man? We can help and have been trying to help, but you guys continue to dash your hopes. You're not going to play-offs this year...regardless of what happens. So just make it happen. Give us Ellis, build for next year...get a good pick in the draft...build around a solid starting five with Curry/Lee/Bogut...and you may be able to be a top 6 team in the West. Come on..just do the trade. Getting irritated with them.

Would ATL want to trade him within the division, while also helping us keep dwight for the foreseable future?

I see your point though i dont understand the division rivalry. Who cares if you top your division, you dont win anything. The idea is to make us both better so that we have a chance of taking down miami. That trade would have made atlanta much better allowing Horford to play his natural position at the 4.

I am not sure that Smith is better than Ellis in the first place (Dude takes too many jumpers and seems to me their offense tends to stall when hes holding the ball), but if he is and if ATL would trade within the division, they would want more that what GS would demand in a trade. Plus, If Smith comes here and Howard still leaves, we would be stuck with Smiths horrible contract and would have to watch his horrible smirk after every call he does not get suring games (which is enough to make me want to barf)

Of course, if we could somehow swap Duhon for Hienrich in the trade that just might make it worth it,

That post is about Chris Kaman...has nothing to do with the current trade. I think Golden State is not getting Howard anyway and if I was GSW, I would be making a play on Bogut, who is by far, the only other center on the market who can make a difference on the market not named Kaman. I don't see how Golden State can continue to be so belligerent over all this...we can easily make any of their wildest trades happen to get them a C, but they continue to be stagnant on everything involving us. We want Ellis, its all we want, and you guys refuse to help us...what is wrong with you guys? We are trying to help you. You want a big man? We can help and have been trying to help, but you guys continue to dash your hopes. You're not going to play-offs this year...regardless of what happens. So just make it happen. Give us Ellis, build for next year...get a good pick in the draft...build around a solid starting five with Curry/Lee/Bogut...and you may be able to be a top 6 team in the West. Come on..just do the trade. Getting irritated with them.

They are just a...holes. They actually thought that they had a snowballs chance of getting dwight.

I am not sure that Smith is better than Ellis in the first place (Dude takes too many jumpers and seems to me their offense tends to stall when hes holding the ball), but if he is and if ATL would trade within the division, they would want more that what GS would demand in a trade. Plus, If Smith comes here and Howard still leaves, we would be stuck with Smiths horrible contract and would have to watch his horrible smirk after every call he does not get suring games (which is enough to make me want to barf)

Of course, if we could somehow swap Duhon for Hienrich in the trade that just might make it worth it,

I thought Josh is one of his best friends. Didn't they grow up together?

Josh has been carrying atlanta without johnson and horford and still have a winning record. Do you think ellis could do that? Ummmm No

Will still be very happy if we get Ellis as he is still quality.

I come in peace. I live in Orlando but I am bulls fan but my roommate is a HUGE magic fan so I follow you guys.

I come here to give you my info on what's going on. I am very close friends with a player on the Nets that may be key part to the trade with Magic and he just sent me very cryptic text. So take it for what you want but I think I know what the Magics back up plan!

• Downvote 4

I come in peace. I live in Orlando but I am bulls fan but my roommate is a HUGE magic fan so I follow you guys.

I come here to give you my info on what's going on. I am very close friends with a player on the Nets that may be key part to the trade with Magic and he just sent me very cryptic text. So take it for what you want but I think I know what the Magics back up plan!

You lost me at the part where you said I am a Bulls fan but I have a close friend who is a Nets player :unsure:

If you knew a player so personally on the nets you would think that would be your favorite team just saying.