Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

i just hate when the media keep stating the "according to a source" on their tweets. Who the heck are the sources? Why ? why ?

i just hope that is this goes ahead, another trade will follow. We would have too many PG's and SG's. We will need another PF( beasley..??)

im not comfortable with BBD as our starting PF.

STAN will have a heart attack if this go thru.

Couldn't be any worse than Bass right?

I agree with what youre saying but what do you propose we do? Let him walk then rebuild or find a better trade? I feel like we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

We really are. And if Dwight's not here what free agents would want to play here. We just built the Amway center so they need to keep the team competitive but also entertaining. I mean you have the die hard Magic fans that will be there regardless and then you have them bandwagon fans that support the team cause their favorite player is on the team. Not only is this a good move to keep Howard but its also a good business move to keep the fans or add more fans.

Did you guys get the Alex Kennedy tweet yet (he put up a few minutes ago)?... looks like this Orl/GS trade rumor is starting to spread more and more.

I appreciate you guys keeping me unproductive at work all day long while I was refreshing my phone every 5 minutes to view new posts. LMAO. What a day?

I appreciate you guys keeping me unproductive at work all day long while I was refreshing my phone every 5 minutes to view new posts. LMAO. What a day?

same lol... I'm wearing out my F5 key

Couldn't be any worse than Bass right?

that could be debatable. hopefully we can clear room at the end of the season to get either Elyosova or maybe J Smith.

• Upvote 1

We are waiting for DOM to tell us what the Magic should do.

Marc Stein ‏ @ESPNSteinLine Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Sources tell ESPN that GSW far more focused Monday trying to assemble workable trade scenario to get Andrew Bogut from MIL than engaging ORL

Seems like somewhere Magic could get involved too...

This got posted by a bulls “insider” who is supposedly in the know, like every forum has lol

I don’t like it but i guess it gets the rumours into overdrive again

Hi everyone.The scout that told me about Orlando's offer to the Bulls last weekend just informed me that Chicago and Boston are discussing a huge trade where Pierce and Garnett will go to the Bulls.There have been variations of this trade with Golden State also entering the deal for a three team trade(likely Deng for Monta Ellis swap by Boston) but mostly there is interest from our team to get championship caliber players.

Boozer,Deng,Asik are the main pieces being dangled in the talks.

The Dwight Howard offer is still on the table but the Bulls are apparently searching for other avenues.The Pau Gasol interest is real.