Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

I am also starting to get to the point where I feel Dwight would leave the 30 million on the table to sign with the nets during the off season.

I also think that the Nets are is number one preference by a long way compared to Dallas and the Lakers.

If Otis has a discussion with Dwight after the All Star game and he is 100% not going to resign then I think it is time we trade him to the Nets.

In order to use the 125% trade rule regarding the salaries matching in a trade I think we should try to do it in multiple trades with the Nets.

Trade 1 Dwight Howard and Chris Duhon for Memhet Okur and Kris Humphries

Trade 2 Hedo Turkoglu Ryan Anderson Quentin Richardson for Anthony Morrow Johan Petro Marson Brooks Damion Jones Keith Bogans

Trade 3 Glen Davis for Jordan Farmer Brook Lopez

With NjJs Firsts in 2012, 2014 and Rockets first that the own added into one of the trades.

As like many of you I am not a huge fan of Brook Lopez so I would like into flipping him in another deal for another pick in the 7 to 15 range or young player with a couple of years to go on their rookie contract. ( I would personally love a Jason Richardson, Brook Lopez for Derrick Williams Michael Beasley trade solving the Timbers shooting guard problem as well as some veteran leadership and I think that Lopez would fit perfectly next to Love but they do have a lot of centres)

Even though the likes of Farmer, Morrow Petro don't expire this season it wouldn't worry me too much as this years free agent crop isn't fantastic so I woud prefer cap space in 2013.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

?

I was just trying to point out that every non-superstar player Dwight has asked for has been absolutely horrible whether here or somewhere else. Not to mention he supported the Turk move as well.

I am also starting to get to the point where I feel Dwight would leave the 30 million on the table to sign with the nets during the off season.

I also think that the Nets are is number one preference by a long way compared to Dallas and the Lakers.

If Otis has a discussion with Dwight after the All Star game and he is 100% not going to resign then I think it is time we trade him to the Nets.

In order to use the 125% trade rule regarding the salaries matching in a trade I think we should try to do it in multiple trades with the Nets.

Trade 2 Hedo Turkoglu Ryan Anderson Quentin Richardson for Anthony Morrow Johan Petro Marson Brooks Damion Jones Keith Bogans

With NjJs Firsts in 2012, 2014 and Rockets first that the own added into one of the trades.

As like many of you I am not a huge fan of Brook Lopez so I would like into flipping him in another deal for another pick in the 7 to 15 range or young player with a couple of years to go on their rookie contract. ( I would personally love a Jason Richardson, Brook Lopez for Derrick Williams Michael Beasley trade solving the Timbers shooting guard problem as well as some veteran leadership and I think that Lopez would fit perfectly next to Love but they do have a lot of centres)

Even though the likes of Farmer, Morrow Petro don't expire this season it wouldn't worry me too much as this years free agent crop isn't fantastic so I woud prefer cap space in 2013.

Thats way more of the Nets team than we want I believe. I don't know the implications of the "125 percent rule" but I would think a Dwight/Turk/Duhon for Lopez/Okur/Brooks and multiple picks would be more what we'd be looking at. If we could somehow dump BBD for another expiring in a separate deal or as part of this multiplayer deal that would be great also, but there's no way we're taking back nine Nets players.

Did you really just say Michael Beasley? Dudes got more issues than I care to count. No thanks.

"Howard said he wants to be a closer like Kobe Bryant, but there aren't many Kobes in this league, and it's rare — if not unheard of — to put the ball in the hands of a cold-shooting, free-throw-clunking center when it's rally or bust."

Howard must learn to share Magic spotlight

Two thumbs up for this article.

This article is pretty much on point, as much as I hate to say it.

If Dwight wants to leave in free agency, that's his choice, that's part of the business, and I wish him well.

But I really hate how he's more worried about where he's gonna play in the future as opposed to where he's playing now. It's really causing a divide between Dwight and the fans - at least this fan.