Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If he really wants a ring then chicago, miami and OKC will make more sense. I dont think is about winning. New jesey???? Are you kidding me???

Dont buy it.

it is not about WINNING!!

even though he said that "I just wanna win", it has absolutely nothing to do with basketball. I mean from what YBR was saying and everything else that anyone with any b-ball sense can figure out, this all has absolutely nothing to do with winning basketball. nothing. I hope we can all stop with the "i don't see why he'd want to go to lakers..." or whatever, it doesn't matter at all, it's not about basketball.

it's about a child and impulses and entitlement and "markets" and hype, nothing else.

Even Lebron deserve more respect. I know he was very disrespectable toward his city and, I hate him for that; but he did it because he wanted to win. Lebron is a ring chaser..

D12 is not. D12 is looking for more fame and power. Nothing to do with basketball. I like D12 for his basketball ability and how great he is at it, not for his sneaker or possible future movies or tv appearances. I rather see charles barkley for that.

He didnt say much. Much of the same. He believes the current team can win this year.

He also said that the team is hurt and affected by D12 trade request.

He didnt say much. Much of the same. He believes the current team can win this year.

He also said that the team is hurt and affected by D12 trade request.

We all know its affecting Jameer for sure

Jameer = Mo Williams.

Get rid of this guy also if we're to trade Howard + Hedo. Send them to a rent house like GSW so Dwight can't go to LA.

I could honestly say Duhon has been better than Jameer. And that's saying alot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jameer = Mo Williams.

Get rid of this guy also if we're to trade Howard + Hedo. Send them to a rent house like GSW so Dwight can't go to LA.

I could honestly say Duhon has been better than Jameer. And that's saying alot.

I wouldnt go that far but he has been pretty bad this season and this is coming from one of his biggest supporters.

How I currently look at our roster from appreciation to i just give a @@uk.

1. Ryan Anderson

2. JJ

3. Justin

4. Earl

5. Higgins

From this point I can care less

6. Von Wafer

7. BBD

8. Q-rich

9. Jameer

10. Hedo

11. J rich