Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

It did, that was the night he called me.

Looks legit man. Sorry we had to heckle you before; you know how it is though. Anyone can just say anything on these boards. Keep up the good info!

Someone posted your DMs on RealGM... The one where Dwight said "man I'm tryna leave".

Hopefully Dwight doesn't cut you off.

Some people really don't have any common sense :svgsad:

****, what if we got D-Will but they both left for Dallas after the season?

We would be completely *****ed. We wouldn't even have our young talent anymore and not have picks forever...

The way Dwight is talking I wouldn't be surprised.

It's actually not at all surprising that his relationship with Stan is a major factor. I've got several friends, one in particular, who has said Stan is the biggest reason why we haven't won a title yet with this team. He's a one size fits all head coach. He doesn't utilize players to their strengths and that's a very big reason why Miami let him go before he came here. That coupled with the dismantling of the 2009 finals team have really hurt our chances of keeping him here.

It's actually not at all surprising that his relationship with Stan is a major factor. I've got several friends, one in particular, who has said Stan is the biggest reason why we haven't won a title yet with this team. He's a one size fits all head coach. He doesn't utilize players to their strengths and that's a very big reason why Miami let him go before he came here.

Miami also let SVG go because Pat Riley wanted another ring as a head coach