Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Dwight should stay. I mean Orlando isn't no NY or LA but look we just built a state of the art arena, we have an amazing fan base, and the all star game is in Orlando this year.

But the main key to dwight staying is the management. Don't get me wrong they tried when they got Gilbert and Vince who WHERE two all stars but weren't in there prime when they came to ORL. So what we need to do is surround him with legitiment players and an all star in his prime (CP3, Deron Williams, or even Monta Ellis)

I think if the management makes good decisions and surrounds Dwight with what he wants Dwight will stay, and ORL will be Finals contenders for years to come

:superman:

I just hope that Dwight realizes that the majority of the people that are being nasty toward him aren't people that normally support him and the MAGIC anyway.

I disagree. The main reason why fans are so hurt is because they supported him and the Magic for so long. I've been a Magic fan since '94 when I first moved down here to Florida. I've seen it all. The ups and downs, the excitement and disappointment. It's the fans dedication and loyalty that makes some of his statements hurt. Makes some fans question Dwights dedication and loyalty. It's not being nasty...it's just honesty. Now today he's talking about wanting to stay in Orlando and a completely different attitude. Personally, I wish he would stop the BS and quit toying with the organization and fans.

Since Dwight Howard supposedly "softened up" his trade demands; Who do you think they bring in to help keep Dwight in Orlando?

Here's some players who I think they may take a look at in bringing down to Orlando:

SG/PG: Monta Ellis

PG: Deron Williams

PG: Russell Westbrook and SG James Harden

PG: Chris Paul

Do you fellas/ladies think we could get any of these players if Otis offers Jameer Nelson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and/or Ryan Anderson, along with some kind of a draft pick?

I threw in James Harden along with the trade because OKC also has Dequan Cook, Thabo Sefalosha, and Royal Ivey that play the SG position. Having Redick in the trade will give them another SG and keeping Harden would give them too many SG's. OKC would get alot of scoring back in that trade.

Since Dwight Howard supposedly "softened up" his trade demands; Who do you think they bring in to help keep Dwight in Orlando?

Here's some players who I think they may take a look at in bringing down to Orlando:

Do you fellas/ladies think we could get any of these players if Otis offers Jameer Nelson, J.J. Redick, Hedo Turkoglu and/or Ryan Anderson, along with some kind of a draft pick?

I threw in James Harden along with the trade because OKC also has Dequan Cook, Thabo Sefalosha, and Royal Ivey that play the SG position. Having Redick in the trade will give them another SG and keeping Harden would give them too many SG's. OKC would get alot of scoring back in that trade.

Wow.... you been playing way to much 2k with the trade overwrite setting turned on.

the thunder have no reason to brake up their team and we dont have enough to get paul. Did you see what the nba rejected for paul from both LAs?

I as many others think the management has made awful, dumb decisions in recent years, but I don't know about some of them.

Did they bring Hedo back because of Dwight? Did they bring Gilbert because of Dwight?

If he made management bring one of those 2, especially Gilbert, then he has much less to complain since Arenas (most of the two) has done nothing a max player should do, so he's hogging cap space in a much worse way than Shard ever did.

I heard Monta Ellis's name a few time in potential trades but i don't know how realistic that is at all. I think that the goal of the magic is to try to keep dwight at all costs, they made that obvious with the trade for big baby. The magic need to make some moves soon/now and I think they will. We can only hope otis has picked up the phone for someone useful that dwight also likes.

I don't understand why Howard and Magic management keep a big secret of the suppossed "list" of players Dwight wants. I think that if that list is made public it may show alot more of why some decisions are made and the direction that Dwight thinks the team needs to head in.

We keep hearing CP3 and Deron Williams but maybe D12 want Jameer to run the point? If he has lost confidence with Jameer, then he should have been the first to go somewhere.

Lebron, Wade and Bosh made it pretty well known trhey wanted to be together and they made it happen. Dwight should do the same.

Kandi Kane, I just threw those names out there in the trade because those players obviously have the most value on the team.

Lavar, You're probably right about OKC but if Westbrook hasnt learned to look at Durant as the first option than it's possible that he could be on the trade block.

What do you guys think about them taking a look at Rudy Gay? Gay, Davis, and Gay would be a nice frontcourt.

Lebron, Wade and Bosh made it pretty well known trhey wanted to be together and they made it happen. Dwight should do the same.

They made it happen because they planned it out years in advance and Wade gave Riley the notice/time he needed to get the job done. There's a big difference between "here's a list of players I want to play with" and "when my contract expires, Bosh, James and I all want to play together on the same team, so make sure you can make that happen".