Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Dwight Is A Jerk

MikeAciego Mike Aciego

@DwightHoward You are the 2nd coming of shaq in every way. Kinda ashamed to be a Magic fan cuz you hangin em up. Be a leader not a follower

15 hours ago

Dwight Howard

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@

@MikeAciego bla bla bla

15 hours ago

Mike Aciego

MikeAciego Mike Aciego

@

@DwightHoward thx 4 replying, at least ur hearing us. I make 75K/yr & would die to make ur money. But I'm hpy & 25k more change that jusayn

15 hours ago

in reply to ↑

Dwight Howard

@DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@MikeAciego no I don't hear u. Telling me I'm Shaq. U don't me so don't judge me let God do that. U have no clue about me. None

He acts like he's about 12 years old.

• Upvote 1

MikeAciego Mike Aciego

@DwightHoward You are the 2nd coming of shaq in every way. Kinda ashamed to be a Magic fan cuz you hangin em up. Be a leader not a follower

15 hours ago

Dwight Howard

DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@

@MikeAciego bla bla bla

15 hours ago

Mike Aciego

MikeAciego Mike Aciego

@

@DwightHoward thx 4 replying, at least ur hearing us. I make 75K/yr & would die to make ur money. But I'm hpy & 25k more change that jusayn

15 hours ago

in reply to ↑

Dwight Howard

@DwightHoward Dwight Howard

@MikeAciego no I don't hear u. Telling me I'm Shaq. U don't me so don't judge me let God do that. U have no clue about me. None

He acts like he's about 12 years old.

Since you seem to have his twitter-ear, why not go ahead and send him my post?

Since you seem to have his twitter-ear, why not go ahead and send him my post?

I thought about forwarding it, but you don't get enough characters per tweet

I thought about forwarding it, but you don't get enough characters per tweet

Don't they have a way to link to a document or something? Like how they put links to pics on tweets? I dunno, I don't twit.

Don't they have a way to link to a document or something? Like how they put links to pics on tweets? I dunno, I don't twit.

I don't either, I just use it to get the down-low on my sports teams.

Frankly, I'm going to stay out of it. As much as I'd like to tweet Dwight, I'm not because:

A.) chances are, he won't respond

B.) there are enough characters available per tweet to express what I would say. I'd be diplomatic, yet express my feelings

C.) it's in his rights to do as he pleases

D.) (and most importantly) what effect would my input really have on him and his decision?

At this point, I think that the only thing that would keep Dwight in a Magic uniform would be another superstar to roll with and the chances of that happening are far beyond bleak

Should he not have responded to guy? Yes...probably better not to have said anything. However, he is getting hounded with people like that, saying some pretty ignorant things, hateful things. I don't blame him returning the same attitude to that guy who was pretty much pushing him for that kind of response. I think any of us would be pretty annoyed by people like that.