AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Wasn't Pietrus the the Guard Otis signed to be our defensive stopper, then when he got here all he did was jack up threes and his D was just above average? Then the rare instance he would not just jack a three, we would drive to the rim an injure his hand over and over.

Just what this team needs is more 3 point shooters.

That said, he is better that the Duhon

Wasn't Pietrus the the Guard Otis signed to be our defensive stopper, then when he got here all he did was jack up threes and his D was just above average? Then the rare instance he would not just jack a three, we would drive to the rim an injure his hand over and over.

If peaches injury isn't serious I would take him for the minimum without question. In a season like this depth is a must and I would rather peaches get the backup spot minutes at the 3 than Q.

No. Peitrus was a complete bonehead during his last year here. Yes, he was a bonehead before that, but he was super clutch in 2009. And now he has bad knees? No thank you.

I remember his being pretty clutch in 2009, took way to many threes. Bass reminded me alot of Pietrus in that regard. Ball goes to him and he took a jumper. Made a lot, but also killed the flow of the offense all to often

I remember his being pretty clutch in 2009, took way to many threes. Bass reminded me alot of Pietrus in that regard. Ball goes to him and he took a jumper. Made a lot, but also killed the flow of the offense all to often

Sounds exactly like Ryan Anderson as well.

If peaches injury isn't serious I would take him for the minimum without question. In a season like this depth is a must and I would rather peaches get the backup spot minutes at the 3 than Q.

Maybe, Q brings toughness and decent D though. Bit of a hothead, but tough and an ok backup

When he first came to Orlando, he was the slashing guard who played very good defense and then he broke his wrist trying to dunk on Jason Maxiell. From that point, his style changed into what he is now IMO

Sounds exactly like Ryan Anderson as well.

Whoa, serious? Ryno plays pretty well within the offense and crashes the boards, unlike just about anyone else on the team.