AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

well then were stuck with lopez, brooks, and 2-3 picks which i would be ok with at this point

Everyone needs to eliminate Lopez and Bynum and Gasol.

These players do not posses the "WILL" to win. I can even add Dwight in there.

We need players who can "WILL" their way to win games. Example is Nelson, he has won many games with his will to win, as other players dropped off.

Since Nelson has been here I have witnessed his will to win and pull the Magic out atleast 20 different occasions.

A team filled with enough of these players will win a Championship. Example is Boston (KG,PP,RA)

Everyone needs to eliminate Lopez and Bynum and Gasol.

These players do not posses the "WILL" to win. I can even add Dwight in there.

We need players who can "WILL" their way to win games. Example is Nelson, he has won many games with his will to win, as other players dropped off.

Since Nelson has been here I have witnessed his will to win and pull the Magic out atleast 20 different occasions.

A team filled with enough of these players will win a Championship. Example is Boston (KG,PP,RA)

I agree with that. The Detroit teams of a few years ago weren't filled with "the best" at any position, but they were a brutal team and they never quit. If we do lose Dwight, and even if we don't, we need more players like that. Heart & Hustle, but with Dwight.

Or without him, if it comes to that.

I don't want a soft center and a bunch of offensive-minded three-point shooters.

I don't want a soft center and a bunch of offensive-minded three-point shooters.

So you hate this team? Dwight isn't soft well physically(mentally though....) but this whole team is just a bunch of guys who camp around the 3 point line.

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann

SVG said he backs the Orlando Magic organization's commitment to winning "100%." He said any argument against it is b.s.

DavidBaumann33 David Baumann

SVG also went on a rant about when players say, "God made me go there," like Pujols to the Angels. Said God is a terrific financial advisor.