AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

At this point I've lost faith in Orlando's front office & GM in regards to putting a strong team around Dwight or even keeping Dwight for that matter...based off of the moves we have seen this team make are you saying my opinion is that far-fetched?

No what I'm saying is the best option right now is to hold on to Dwight as long as humanly possible to see what happens. Otis hasn't made good moves as of late however if you give up Dwight then you are done. I'm not in any hurry to go back to being a sub 500 team especially since it would mean giving up the best player in the league at the most difficult position to fill.

Once you have exhausted all avenues that involve keeping Dwight then you move on to the other plans all of which should include removing Otis before anything else.

At this point I'm fine with trading Dwight for Lopez & picks & maybe a 3rd team involved with other players...

I know everyone says Lopez is soft but to me he's young, hard worker, smart & everyone is gonna seem soft when comparing them to Dwight...IMO he's a good player.

If we can move Dwight along with Turk & Duhon then I would be fine with it...just tired of all this nonsense.

He definitely has a better offensive game than Howard..

And Lopez is far better than anything we had post-Shaq. Huge upgrade over DeClerq, Doleac and Amaechi...if you want to look at it that way.

• Downvote 2

They reeked of awesomeness.

Speaking of "awesomeness", glad nobody is mentioning The Miz. Saturday Night Live is a pretty popular show bro, you probably shouldn't hack catch phrases off of them.

When I said early Edge promos, I meant early Edge. Like: during his original run with the Brood.

Hell, even during the peak of E&C and the 5 second pose, Christian did most of the talking.

Lopez has a nice shot, Howard doesn't. All I'm saying

His percentage from 10-15' was a whopping 2% better than Dwight's last season. So his "nice shot" amounted to very little in what mattered. So you should probably rethink your "he definitely has a better offensive game than Howard" argument, if that was truly all you had.

Lopez has a nice shot, Howard doesn't. All I'm saying

Dwight draws double, triple and even quad teams.....Lopez's game draws flies.

Being a center taking a lot of jump shots on a lousy team does not a good offensive game make. He is a complimentary player that be useful with a Blake Griffen type PF.