AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Why? We rid ourselves of bad contracts, get a young stud in Monroe, Bynum for 2 years, a high character and potential stud PG in Knight, a solid role player in Daye, and I'd have LA somehow throw in picks.

Because your giving up...

And it's the Lakers.... They deserve nothing... Make them work for once, instead of free bees.

Dwight belongs here, he started here... So naturally he should end here, regardless of the trade BS.

I'm havent giving up and won't, we need to bring some one here to team up with Dwight, and let everything play out.

Because your giving up...

And it's the Lakers.... They deserve nothing... Make them work for once, instead of free bees.

Dwight belongs here, he started here... So naturally he should end here, regardless of the trade BS.

I'm havent giving up and won't, we need to bring some one here to team up with Dwight, and let everything play out.

are you drunk or at least on a phone?

you're; freebies; given; several words just missing; crazy punctuation

I'm not criticizing, because I'm not your english teacher. I just laughed really hard with the image of Ron Artest having some sort of bumble bee stash that he did not have to pay for.

Love it, this deal is exactly the type of deal I would want. Best recommended trade on this board ever that makes sense for all involved.

can we get thomas and goudelock from the lakers too?

are you drunk or at least on a phone?

you're; freebies; given; several words just missing; crazy punctuation

I'm not criticizing, because I'm not your english teacher. I just laughed really hard with the image of Ron Artest having some sort of bumble bee stash that he did not have to pay for.

iPhone sorry... Hard as hell to type with at times.