AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt

For now, Clippers "moving on" from Chris Paul, says source. Check out the Hang Time Blog.

I'm getting really frustrated with the league that they can't accept a deal that's based on a likely high pick or Eric Gordon a likely young stud for Chris Paul. This is slowing every single trade in the league and it's not like there is so much time until the first preseason game starts.

I'm getting really frustrated with the league that they can't accept a deal that's based on a likely high pick or Eric Gordon a likely young stud for Chris Paul. This is slowing every single trade in the league and it's not like there is so much time until the first preseason game starts.

It's a negotiating tactic. Relax

Yeah David Stern is an expert in negotiating after this lock out :panicworker:

If I read correctly, Stern isn't even involved in the trade talks anymore and hasn't been for a couple days

If I read correctly, Stern isn't even involved in the trade talks anymore and hasn't been for a couple days

Fair enough, but nothing is going to get done really until this gets done. I'm looking forward also to to Nene signing with Nets I guess.

At media day both Dwight and Van Gundy say Turkoglu looks phenomenal. Van Gundy even said Turk has looked better these first 3 practices of camp than he has EVER seem Turk look. He may not blow the doors off but if Van Gundy is willing to say that we may just get something extra out of Turk this year.

Not buying it.

They're just trying to trade him

ESPN Radio reporting that Rudy Fernandez is flying in to Dallas tomorrow (apparently he's still overseas) to request a buyout from the Mavs before they trade him.

that guy man, he has such a sense of entitlement, total prima donna.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At media day both Dwight and Van Gundy say Turkoglu looks phenomenal. Van Gundy even said Turk has looked better these first 3 practices of camp than he has EVER seem Turk look. He may not blow the doors off but if Van Gundy is willing to say that we may just get something extra out of Turk this year.

Is he only 10 pounds overweight?